CHAPTER 3

Paul and John looked at each other, then looked at George then they all looked at Lucy.

The silence was broken by Paul, "I shouldn't have dropped the gem!"

"It wasn't your fault, Paul. It was probably some malfunction." Lucy suggested. "Where's the gem now?"

"I'll check." John got up and went to go look for the gem.

John walked upstairs to Paul's room and searched, "Found it!" He yelled picking up the gem and taking it back to where the others were.

Paul and Lucy had carried Adriana and laid her on the couch. John handed the gem to Lucy and she placed it on the coffee table.

"So, what are we meant to do now?" Paul looked down at his fingers.

"That stupid, dumb gem!" John kicked the gem across the room.

"Stop!" Paul held John's shoulders.

"You have to be careful." Paul went and picked the gem up and placed it back on the coffee table.

Lucy went into the bathroom and came back out with a wet rag for Adriana's burning forehead.

Paul, John, George and Lucy sat around and waited for Adriana to become conscious again.

****

"Hello, dear." Paul stroked Adriana's hair as she slowly became conscious.

George smiled down at her.

She opened her eyes slowly, "Are we still in 19..." She yawned.

"1959," Paul corrected, "Yes, we are."

What time is it?" She asked noticing it was dark.

"It's 5:30pm." Paul answered.

"What's your name?" She looked up at George.

"George... Harrison." He offered his hand out to her.

"Hello." She shook his hand.

"How am I going to get home?" A worried look formed on her face as she stared at the two boys.

"You need the gem and you need to play music and to relax." Paul replied.

She looked at him strangely, "How do you know?"

"Lucy was in the same position as you, about a year ago."

"Lucy?" She asked.

"Yes, that girl."

She sat there, just thinking, "Lucy?"

"Yes, why?"

"She was in the same position as me?"

"Yes."

"Oh I know Lucy! Well, not really, I only heard about her on the news." Adriana started.

"On the news?"

"Yeah, people say she got kidnapped. But nobody knows who by," She stated, "There's a big conspiracy around it." She rolled her eyes.

"She's here." Paul said.

Her heart skipped a beat. Her eyes widened and she jolted backwards. Her sudden moves scared Paul so he did the same.

"What is it?!" He stared at her, "You scared me, love!"

"You kidnapped her!" She assumed.

"No, dear," Paul started, "She time travelled then decided to stay here."

She glanced at both of them, jumped to her feet and intended to run when she was restrained. George grasped her arm.

"Calm down, it's okay," George said quietly.