rematch ━

chapter 23

ONE WEEK INTO THE NEW SEMESTER

The entirety of Class 1-A had flocked to their respective locker rooms to get suited up for their lesson plan for the day. Aizawa told them to be stretched and ready for anything. As far as they were concerned, they'd have some sort of PvP match with the entire class if he warned them like that. Aizawa could be harsh sometimes.

After the Kamino incident, things had died down. The classes were getting used to their new life in the dorm and a certain fear looming over their heads concerning another attack from the League of Villains. Nothing new. Class 1-A, for example, was completely acclimated to their new living situations.

"We should all have a slumber party in the common area this week!" Ashido shouted from the center of the girls' locker room.

There was a collective cheer of agreement, but someone had to find the flaws in that idea. Jirou raised a wary hand.

"Aren't you the least bit concerned about the boys coming into the common room?"

"Noooo! They're well-mannered enough! And besides, we can just beat them out of there if they come in!" Ashido clapped her hands.

Jirou raised an eyebrow at her pink friend. "And what about sneaky Mineta?"

Ashido's smile dropped upside down. Good point.

She shook her head, coming up with a new idea on the spot. "Ok! Then we can have a sleepover in one of our rooms! Two of our rooms so we can all fit!"

The girls cheered again. Ashido pumped her fist in the air as she reached for her fluffy vest. "We can have it in mine and Momo's room!"

Yaoyorozu nodded. The two must've had this conversation before Mina suggested it to the class if she was already onboard with offering up her room. The girls thanked the two. Then they all started to plan where each of the girls would head to.

Ashido's room would have herself, Hagakure, Miyata, and Tsu. Yaoyorozu would have Jirou, Uchiha, Uraraka, and herself.

"Shima! You can come up to my room!" Ashido said as she lunged at the quiet girl.

Shimamura nearly fell over as Ashido enveloped her with her arms, pulling her into a massive hug. She stumbled to the side a bit but held her ground. She smiled lightly.

Her lavender, mesh ribbons were sitting on the bench next to her and she only had on her black catsuit and purple gloves and boots. It looked so simple without the ribbons. But she didn't look like herself without them.

"Sure... I'll think about it." She responded.

"Speaking of... How come you're on the second floor, Shima?" Uchiha said from next to her.

Shimamura turned to her onyx haired friend with a peculiar, surprised expression. Unlike all of the other girls, Shimamura was located on a floor by herself among the boys while the others had two or three girls on them. But she had no female neighbors.

Uchiha stared at her for a moment, scanning her expression. She regretted asking the question almost immediately. The look on Shimamura's face told her that she didn't want to talk about it. She could read her friend well... better than anyone in the room.

"It's kinda pervy, don't you think?" Ashido agreed.

"O-oh, I don't know. It just happened that way, I guess."

"They could've just organized it the right way and had three girls on every floor. But no, they had to have two sets of three, a set of two, and Shima singled out all by herself on the second floor." Miyata rolled her eyes. The green scale suited student was already dressed and ready to go, standing by the doorway waiting for the others.