No good day

Azrail stared out at the wondow silently, black hair slicked back, red eyes grazing over the courtyard. I shifted uncomforatably in my chair.

I wanted to say something but no words came to mind. Nothing that could lighten the heavy situation.

Looking at the door I sighed and got up. "I think i'm going to talk to the girls. Get to know them better..."

Blood red orbs meet mine and I shiver.

"Alright." Is all he says. I nod and give him a small smile, all the while his red eyes never leave me. I clear my throat and step back slowly till I reach the door. "O-okay well i'm off." Azrails gaze intensifies momentarily before he returns a nod and looks away.

Happy to be released from his ruby enchantment I exit the room and head down to the living room.

When I arrive I can see Jasmine sitting on the couch, Shadow in the corner Black eyes staring intensly at the small girl. She didn't seem to notice as she was curled up with a book.

Mia sits alone.

Gathering my courage I continue into the room. "Hi," I whisper. Shadows growls lowly.

Before I can say anything else Jasmine looks back at him. "Stop. Or it's the couch."

He snarls before going silent, Jasmine turns to me and looks away. "H-hi" is all she says.

Mia grins and waves. " I'm Adelee." I say.

They giggle. "Yeah we know." Mia says plopping down on the couch. "I'm Mia."

Jasmine stutters for a moment but doesn't say anything. Mia shrugs. "That's fine we already know who you are anyway. Jasmine right?"

She nods. Just as I'm about to say something a loud bell rings. I yelp in surprise.

Shadow walks to jasmine before grabbing her. Literally. Then he simply scowls at me and storms out.

Mia rolls her e yes a with a big sigh. "Here we go again, Jesus fucking Christ will we ever not fuck something's my up?" I wince at her language.

"What's wrong?" She looks at me before tying up her blonde hair.

"Someone else is here. And they are not happy."

<><><><><<<<<<><

So yeah the corona virus is in my city and they shut down my school. Free time but at the same time I'm a tad bit scared . Prayers for anyone affected. I hope you get better or if your in a state were they shut down your school be safe please!!!
Wonderland out!!❤️❤️