Forget him already | Part 1

Sting

That was what he felt after hearing such a heart-broken story from Kanroji Mitsuri, a girl that he hold very dear in his heart.

She was already about getting married, but her ex-fiance rejected and insult that leave a forever wound deep down in her heart.

"You know a cow wouldn't even try to be with you"

                              •  •  •  •

"Ano, Iguro-san where do you want to go?"
"I want to meet Ubuyashiki-sama, are you joinin me?"
"Ah, yes"

They walk side-by-side contently with each other presence.
Anybody would say that they really contrasted each other as the man is surrounded by very dark, gloom and intimidating aura while the girl is bursting with happy, bright also warm positivity.

"Iguro-san? Have you had a lunch?" The girl tried to open an conversation also to break the invisible ice wall between them.
"Not yet"
"So, after this meeting would you accompany me for a lunch?" The girl ask her fellow pillar.
"Not a bad idea"

'Hooray'
After all, Mitsuri always love to having a meal with a certain man that his neck is always creeped by a white serpent.

                               •  •  •  •

A diferent color pair of eye is watching a girl that enjoy her food with a fascinate looks as it was the best thing that ever happen to his life.

"Iguro-san why don't you eat your food? Does the taste didn't suit your tastebud?"
"No, it just like I enjoy watching you eating rather than eat my meal"

blush

Her cheek is really as the same as her hair in term of color

"Iguro-san, You embarassed me. Am I really that glutton?" She answer with a visible in her face.

Shit.
This really wasn't what he meant.

"No no no no, I mean uhh- I mean you really look cute and beautiful when you eat" He replied fast as he scared that what he said before is hurting the girl she treasured the most.

A smile slowly growing on her beautiful face.
"Iguro-san you really don't need to flatter me in order to make me feel good"

"No Kanroji I really meant it"

She really just can't hold the butterfly sensation that flooding heavily in her gut.

They continue their lunch, suddenly
"Are you Kanroji Mitsuri? by any chance?

And not long after her expression change into a face that he hasn't seen before.

•••••••••••••• u n d e r l y i n g ••••••••••••••

A/n : Hello guys, so this is my first time write in english. As you can see I might have several mistake but I really hope you guys don't really mind it and still enjoy it ^^