Purgatory | Iguro side

There she was, standing under the cherry blossom tree. With her mouth munching on a sakura mochi.

Stunning as ever

•  •  •  •

He knows, she is otherworldly,

He knows, he would never be as same as her,

From a family that worshipped a demon, a family with a female domination, a family that live from a victims of a demon.

•  •  •  •

In the early days of springs, they spend their time under the shades of the pink tree.

Suddenly out of nowhere and of couy out of characterly he spoke

"Kanroji-san, what it is feels like to be born on that kind of circumstance? As I only know how it feels to be born from the filthy and pity household"

He actually never want to bring up this topics.

But at that time the atmosphere and the vibes really let his guard down.

A silent–an awkward one–really creep them out.

Everyone here have already known that this topics is a lifetime trauma to the serpent hashira. Alas, the girl seems can not find the good word

"Ah, actually you don't have to answers the question. It just casually pass through my mind. You don't really have to answer"

"It kinda good, at first years of my life, until recently–"

He knows, that horrendous man they met several days ago when they had a peaceful lunch together.

They fall into silence as he knows, she understand he knows what she means before.

"But, Iguro-san you know.."
"Even if you come from a horrible family, you prove that you are on a whole different levels from your entire family."
"You have already showed us you have a loving heart. Even sometimes your words is venomous we all already know what behind your words are"

He stunned by her words

How did she came into the conclusion?

•  •  •  •

After this short–but meaningful–conversation, he thinks that
.
.
.
.
.
A several years of life in a purgatory might not be bad.

-tbc