Wait for me.

Modern AU coz I am enough of their sadness

•••••••••••••u n d e r l y i n g••••••••••••••••

"moshi-moshi?"

"Mitsuri, when are you going home?" The black-haired man called his girlfriend from Line free call.

"Ah ne, Iguro-san, I still have art weeks here, Right now I am handling the twenty different canvas." She answered her boyfriend as she cringed–almost cry–in her phone.

• • • •

Their love story blossomed at Kimetsu High School when Iguro was in his third year while Mitsuri is in her junior year.

It was in a spring when they met. Iguro saw a girl with a distinct pink-green hair that looks like a sakura dango. She laugh under the sun that illuminate her body. Iguro look mesmerized as the girl realized her senpai look at her closely. She then approach him with a small run.

"Uh, hello, senpai? Iguro-senpai? Am I right that you are member of herpetology club?" She asked as her big eyes blink a few times rapidly.

'So damn cute'

"I am sorry, I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Kanroji Mitsuri. I am the member of art club."

"So, our club have a annual work programme where we have to hold an exhibition. So, I am asking you to be my model for my painting. Are you willing to do so?" She explain with a high-spirit bursting out.

"Why?"He muttering quietly.

"Are? Eh–It-It because I always found an enticing aura emit from you when you interact with a snake" she stuttered as she glance down.

"Okay"

"Eh? Is it really okay senpai?"

"Hmnnn"

"Okay senpai I will meet you tomorrow in 2 p.m. at art club room. See you" She run towards her friend as her friend called her to have a lunch.

Since then, Iguro heart suffer from a unfamiliar yet warm and fuzzy feelings everytime he saw the girl

• • • •

He just roll in his bed as he stare blankly towards his phone. He looking for a train towards Asakusa–a region where Mitsuri is residing currently. He really misses his girlfriend but suddenly he remember he also has a research as he also a final year student that must arrange his thesis.

One step towards being a family with Mitsuri

So, he decided to postpone his visit to Asakusa. He has no other choice.

He believe Mitsuri will wait for him patiently.

• • • •

He called Mitsuri for umpteenth time as he suspicious why did she doesn't chat him at all for a seven days straight?

Finally, his calls is being picked up.

"Mitsuri? Are you okay?"

"Ah yeah I am okay" her voice wavering.

Not long after he listen a small sob come from her.

"Darling? What's wrong?"

"HUAAAAAAAAAAA, I am tired. I miss you. I really want to be home right now" She let out a cry as she felt her defense is collapse.

"Ssssshhh ssshhhh It's okay baby. This is your dream. Remember? How hard you study to get enrolled to the university? Please hang on there a little. Every task will be done. And two weeks from now is a summer break. Okay?"

"Okay. I am sorry for being childish"

"No, you are not. Crying is one of the way to release a stress. It's always okay to cry"

After a tormenting silent she the spoke up

"Thank you for always being with me. I just can not express the gratitude I have for having you by my side"

His heart really warming up from hear such sentence from his lover.

"By the way. Who is the one that always mentioning you in Twitter? That damn asshole have a guts to try take a beautiful girl from me. Juat let me burn him alive." He ask her as few days ago he stalk on Mitsuri twitter and then he found an account that seemingly try to get her attention.

"No honey, don't burn him alive. He just my classmate and just for your info he never attracted to girl. Hihi" she giggled as she laugh on how silly it sounds when her boyfriend gets extremely jealous like this.

They both laugh as they already clear the misunderstanding between them.

Long distance relationship indeed never easy at the first place
.
.
.
.
But if you two can overcome this together, your love will be undoubtedly stronger than ever.

•••••••••••••u n d e r l y i n g••••••••••••••••

A/n : for y'all who are currently in Long Distance Relationship. You guys rocks 👌👌