Talking it out with phoenix (lemon) pt. 1

so um... I just didn't want this book to be about Edgeworth so I put phoenix cuz like...why not!

(btw sorry I've been dead for a month I literary had no idea's on what to write and I still don't so I'll just make this story up as I go lol...)

-the day after you and Edgeworth...ya know...did it !

I was still scared if phoenix was going to find out...but he was my best friend he would understand right? "hey (y/n) how are ya?!" I got out of my thinking zone when I heard phoenix's voice and i put my head down in shame. "hey...are you ok?" he asked I gave him that look when I did something wrong and he understood.....he understood that I did something wrong.

-time skip to his office cuz I'm lazy :3 

"(Y/N) I KNOW YOU DID SOMETHING YOU WERN'T SUPPOSE TO...SO TELL ME NOW!" he yelled boy I was scared now. I've never seen this side of him face to face it was kinda hot, to be honest.(lol I need help)

"lemme guess...you had sex with Edgeworth?" he said bluntly turning you on a bit "how did you know?" you bit your lip as he got closer to you "I know everything sweetheart...just like how he said he was gonna make you scream and the fact that you had a crush on me..." he said in a sexy tone. you really didn't know how to respond to this but you knew that you wanted him.

"lemme guess again, you want me....don't you?" oof he really got me this time. "your such a naughty girl aren't you?"...you JUST couldn't say no after this and before you knew it you were leaning on his desk just waiting for him to do something to you. "daddy has a belt so behave or daddy will have to spank you" WHOA now this turned you on...A LOT.

-to be continued cuz I'm lazy lol

btw thx for 900 reads I'm so shook rn~:3

334 words.