🍻 Chapter 5 🍻

Howdy! I'm finally back! I've managed to have time to update! It's a bit later than I wanted to update because even though school is closed, they still send me lots of work!!! Anyways, here is the next chapter for MAH FAVORITE SCENE!!!!!! And also please check out my other book! And also another THANK YOU FOR 1K READS!!!!!

The vehicle pulls up quickly into a petrol station and shop. Your dad, Tom, says to you and Sonic "We need some food for the trip to San Francisco and I need to call Wade to make sure all is okay in Green Hills." Sonic says "You're going to speak to Wade in that glass thing!?" You say to Sonic "That is a telephone box." Your dad Tom makes a comment, "Yes that is correct and its also used by criminals and people on the run which is us! So stay in the car!" 

Sonic is jumping around on your lap and over your seat, "Sonic what's wrong." And at this moment, Sonic stops and turns his head to look through the window of the vehicle. Sonic notices a loud noise outside, bikers and people everywhere with sounds of engines and flames shooting out. This interests Sonic and you hear him say "OK that is the coolest place on Earth!" Sonic is swinging back and fourth on the seat in the vehicle saying "Be strong! Be strong!" whilst laughing, you say "Sonic we can't go in there, my dad would not be happy and we would be in a lot of trouble! Sonic replies "It will be fun! I can disguise myself ... let's go!" You both open the door and make your way across to a place called the Piston Pit. 

Tom finishes his phone call and makes way to the shop for essential trip food, on his way back to the car his said out loud "Oh no you have to be kidding me" and looks across at the noise coming from the Piston Pit and makes his way across leaving the food he has bought on the bonnet of the vehicle. 

Tom slowly opening the door, into the Piston Pit which is loud and full of people dancing, drinking and having a good time. Tom looks over to a table in the middle of the bar area and can see you and Sonic sat on bar stools at the table. Tom makes his way over and knocks the stool Sonic is sat on. 

Sonic turns around and says "Howdy partner!" wearing a cowboy hat, a little red shirt and mirror tinted sun glasses. Tom replies "I'm not your partner." Sonic and you laugh and Sonic says "There is a ZZ Top cover band you got to see their beards" Tom replies "come on lets go!" You reply "come on dad a little time with Sonic would be okay?" Sonic shouts "I promise to be quiet for the rest of the trip, starting now!" with his hand at the side of his head like a boy scout. At that point a waitress comes over to the table "Welcome to the Piston Pit what can I get you" 

Sonic swings around and shouts "I want nachos, buffalo wings and guac, guac!!" the waitress says "no children allowed in here." looking at you and also Sonic. Tom replies "he is actually 43 yrs old and has a medical condition that makes him look like he does and be small, and says (Y/N) is also small for her age and is actually 25 yrs old." Sonic replies to the waitress "The face I was born with, the confidence I picked up along the way!" Tom says "okay get two mellow yellows." The waitress says "okay" and walks away to sort your order. 

Tom says to you both "happy now, Sonic want to tick this off your bucket list?" Sonic quickly replies to Tom saying "What's a bucket list" You reply "Sonic, it's a list of things you want to do before you kick the bucket, right Dad?" your Dad replies "that's right!" Sonic replies to the conversation "I have never kicked a bucket - I need to make a list!" and before you can say mellow yellow a blue blur crosses the table and back onto the bar stool. You and your Dad are looking surprised how fast this little blue hedgehog can move. 

Sonic with paper and pencil in his white gloved hand starts to write his list, talking to himself as he writes, laughing. And suddenly Sonic looks sad and his body slumps into the table. You say "Are you okay Sonic, you look sad." Sonic replies "There is so much I have not done on Earth, and now I'm leaving forever." Tom replies "I am sure you could tick off things in a place like this" Sonic replies "you're going to bucket list with me, you will not regret it!" Your Dad says "I am sure I will" and you say "come on will be fun." 

Sonic, you and Tom go line dancing, play darts and slam dunk with Sonic laughing "new high score!" Sonic then jumps on the rodeo bull and having fun says "is this missing a head or does it have two butts. EASY!" At that point Tom puts a coin into the rodeo machine to speed the rocking and you and your dad see Sonic fly off and the blue blur lands back onto the buck saying "I'm okay I'm okay" the three of you then return to your table laughing, Sonic says "that was fun what could possibly go wrong!" 

At this point you and your dad see three men with cowboy dress walk over to your table. Your Dad says "can we help you?" One of the men says "WE DON'T LIKE YOUR KIND" Sonic says "what kind is that?" The man says "HIPSTERS" and Sonic replies with a frown and softly "how dare you" Tom says "come on let's go!" but Sonic says shaking his hand "It's okay Tom, I know exactly what to do!" 

Sonic then leans over and grabs a beer bottle into his hand and jumps up onto his barstool saying "Ok hotshot you just messed with a hedgehog that has seen to many movies - what do you do, what do you do!?" swinging the bottle from hand to hand. Sonic then surprising you and your Dad jumps up and hits the bottle onto the man's head, Sonic repeats it, alarmed the bottle does not break like the movies! As Sonic turns around Tom shouts and at that point the man swings his fist and lands a punch on Tom's face. 

Havoc is all through the Piston Pit bar, people fighting each other, and Sonic shouting "anyone seen my waitress I am waiting on my buffalo wings!" swinging his fists with Tom and you. Sonic looks around and sees the big man in the check shirt looking at him directly, Sonic says under his breath whilst running towards him "Why you!" jumps up and hits him in the face with his hands and jumping over him, you look over amazed on the little blue hedgehog abilities. 

At this point without any warning everything crashes down, people everywhere, human toilet roll waking through the bar and the big man crashes through the window. You and your dad Tom find yourself somehow right next to the bar with Sonic on top of the bar, looking mighty pleased says "should we get out of here" you dad says "good idea." 

You, your dad, and Sonic run through the Piston Pit front door and run towards the vehicle with Sonic doing a leap over the bonnet saying "always wanted to do that" you are in the front with a very excited Sonic on your knee. Tom speeds away very fast from the car park and Sonic is still shouting "I am sure they liked me!" You say "are we all okay" 

"I have been hit harder its okay." your dad says. Dad says "we have a long way to go we are all very tired so I am getting a motel for the night."

Yay another chapter written! See y'all next chapter!