Girl talk!

(ok so this is my first ever fanfiction so I don't know if I'm any good at it.
This is what I imagine would happen after what happened at Cosmopolis Park.
Thank you to the wonderful Marissa Meyers for making these unimaginable worlds  that we can all go to escape from the hard reality of life.)

Nova's POV:

Nova had just arrived at the Renegades HQ when a swarm of butterflies appeared before her, making her jump just a little bit. Danna, or as the public knows her, Monarch took Nova's hand and ran in the direction of the lounge area.
"-What the hell Danna? I just got here, where are you taking me. I'm not even late, I'm early!
-Ruby and I have important matters to discuss with you my young Renegade!
-Where not in Star Wars Danna and I'm not your student."
They came to a stop in front of one of the private rooms and Danna nocked on the door. It opened instantly with a very excited looking Ruby on the other side.
"-Come on, we don't have all day!
-Ruby, Danna, what the hell is going on?
-Shhh! Just sit down there!
-Ok, would you both stop jumping around!
-Ok, so we brought you here to talk about a certain someone who is obviously VERY into you.
-I don't know what you're talking about Ruby.
-Oh, come on, it's so obvious. He likes you a lot.
-No, we are just friends.
-Do you know how scared he was when he thought you were trapped in that Fun House? When you're just friends, you don't react like that!
-I was busy trying not to die so no, not really. And are you saying that you wouldn't have been scared?
-No, that's not what we meant but he was soooo scared and then when the Detonator said that she had "taken care of you", we all thought he was going to kill her right there and then.
- If the Captain hadn't held him back, he would have.
-No he wouldn't, Adrian isn't like that."
She could feel a slight blush in her cheeks and she wished it would just disappear because she knew the girls would say something about it.
"-Well you didn't see the pain and anger on he's face. And besides, we've already established that he would do anything to save you, including going into Max's quarantine."
Why was she feeling so giddy about what Danna had just said?
"-He's a Renegade, he would've done that for anyone.
-Ok, then care to explain why we weren't aware that you two were on a mission at Cosmopolis Park?"
They didn't know? I thought they knew! Oh sweet rot! This is bad. They're going to think we were on a date!
"-I...You... You didn't know?
-No, we didn't.
-I thought you guys knew?
-If we knew, we would've been there.
-He ambushed me!
-Maybe he was scared you would say no if he asked you?
-Maybe.
-What would you have said?
-What would I have said to what?
-If he had asked you out!
- I don't know. I did ask him if it was a date since you guys weren't there but he just said that it was the first time a girl won him an enormous stuffed Dread Warden doll so I ..."
I shouldn't have said that. I'm gonna regret saying that.
"-YOU WHAT!!???!!
-I won a big doll and...
-That is soooo cute. What did he do with it? He kept it right?
-Why is it cute? I just shoot way better than he does and I felt bad for his ego so I gave it to him. And he doesn't have it anymore because we ran into a bunch of kids who recognised me in my uniform and dragged us to a birthday party.
-They only recognised you?
-Yeah, that's what I said.
-Why didn't they recognise Adrian?
-Because he wasn't wearing his uniform, just normal clothes.
-And you didn't think that that was weird?
-No, I didn't know if we had to wear it so I did and when I got there he was wearing normal clothes but he had his uniform underneath and said he could change if I wanted him to but I said it was fine.
-Ok, fair enough.
-I knew you two would be this type of girl.
-What do you mean by "this type of girl"?
- I mean that, well I don't know about Danna but Ruby, you are the type of girl who gets all excited about other people's flirting and dates,etc but then, on the other hand you don't see what's right in front of you.
-What don't I see?
-And there, proof that I am right!
-Danna, what does she mean?
-Oh my little Ruby, she is right. Congratulations Nova, the student has become the master. You being the student of course.
-Again, we're not in Star Wars!
-Come on girls, tell me what you mean.
-We mean that you Ruby Tucker are totally and completely oblivious to the fact that our very own Smokescreen, our little Oscar bear, is head over heels for you!
-Danna, stop lying.
-It's the truth, he can't keep his eyes of you.
-Stop it!
-See what I mean, and see how annoying it is when people get involved in your love life.
-By the way, Nova, you know how you said that I get excited about people's dating and flirting.
-Yes?
-That just confirms what we said about you and Adrian.
-What about me and Nova?
-Oh, hey Adrian...
-Oh nothing, we were just saying how stupid it was that you two didn't tell us you were going to find Nightmare."
Is he blushing? He looks embarrassed and really uncomfortable.
"-We didn't, I'm sorry, I guess I just forgot...
-Yeah, ok. Anyway, what do you want?
-I came to get Nova.
-Why?
-We have a press conference about the hole Cosmopolis Park thing.
-Ok...
-Meet me in the lobby in ten.
-Ok...
-See yah later girls!
-By!"
A press conference, I've never had one. I really hope there aren't more questions like this...

(Ok, so I hope you liked the first chapter, please leave me comments on how I could make it a bit better. )