𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄

Taehyung's point of view

His hand was on my shoulder, I could feel it. It felt like a light feather dancing on my skin, it felt like a fresh breeze of wind. It felt so unfamiliar but yet so addictive. I have never felt this way before and nobody ever could make me feel this way. „Kookie you touched me!", I exclaimed in excitement. He looked at me confused for a moment but then he also realised that his hand never went through my body, „H-how is this possible?", he asked irritated. I shook my head, „No clue but it's awesome isn't it?". I turned my body around to fully face the surprised ghost. I took a deep breath, „Kookie ... can you hug me?", catching his attention again. Slowly his lips formed into a small smile as he got closer. He looked me in my eyes, making my heart flutter. Even if he was dead I could see so much in his eyes, even if his body wasn't his anymore his eyes still radiated life. Suddenly coldness ran through my body causing me to gasp a little but I quickly closed my eyes to enjoy the other's touch. I couldn't feel a lot but it still made me go crazy.

I could imagine how warm and strong his arms would feel around my body, I sighed deeply wishing to feel his real touch one day. I was about to lose myself in those thoughts but got quickly out of it when the sound of loud sirens echoed through the quiet night. Jungkook backed off with a wide grin. I was about to speak up when I heard Jimin yelling my name. I quickly stood up to rush out of the room but turned around to Jungkook who was still smiling like crazy, „Let's talk about this later okay kookie? And thank you for the hug.", before I hurried to Jimin.

Jungkook's point of view

I was sitting alone in the empty room filled with darkness. Taehyung wasn't even gone for a minute but I already missed him. I wanted to feel his soft skin against my hand again. I wanted to feel his heartbeat, his rosy cheeks, his fluffy hair. I sighed deeply dreaming about us being a normal couple, dreaming about us loving each other, dreaming about us growing old together. But the flickering of my other hand brought me back to the cruel reality. Nothing like that would happen, I would disappear and he would live with Jimin. He would eventually forget about me, just like everyone else did.

Nobody cried, nobody even noticed. I was ignored and forgotten as if I didn't exist. My parents, my friends nobody ever cared. Taehyung was the only person who cared about me and I was about to lose him.

I quickly stood up and walked out of the room with tears flowing down my face. I looked down on me and immediately looked up again. Those wet clothes would forever haunt me, would forever taunt me. Those scars would forever chase, would forever break me. Wiping away my tears I made my way outside from where the noises came from. There were multiple police cars and officers roaming the property, some of them were questioning Jimin and Taehyung. I watched as Jimin kept Tae close next to him, his arm wrapped around the boy protectively. The sight made me smile, I knew when my time was up Taehyung would be in good hands even if they weren't mine.

After a while of watching them I went to Taehyung's bedroom and waited patiently for him to come back. I needed to talk to him, I needed to be with him. I could feel I wouldn't be here for any longer. Hours passed and Taehyung still wasn't back, to say I wasn't worried would be a lie but I knew he was fine. He had Jimin after all.

I was laying on his bed for quite some time until I heard the door slowly open, revealing and exhausted looking Taehyung. I quickly sat up and faced his way, „Hey... tired?". He just nodded as he closed the door. Without saying anything he plopped down next to me and let out a loud groan. I chuckled at his cute behaviour, „You should sleep Tae. You look like you are about to pass out.". He looked at me with sad eyes, „But I wanted to talk to you.". „It's okay lets just talk tomorrow about it. You need some rest.", I replied with a warm smile. He nodded in defeat and pulled the blanked over himself. „Can you sing for me please?", his quiet voice spoke up again. He knew? Was he awake when I did it for him? I layed down again next to him and quietly began to sing the lullaby.

I could see how his body slowly came to rest and how his eyes fluttered close. „I wish I could see you fall asleep every night, Taehyung.", I thought to myself as the sleeping beauty finally drifted off to sleep. But I couldn't, I would be gone soon.