Midtown High School

(Peter PoV)

I arrived just in time hearing the bell ring right as I walked though the gate making me smile a little , taking a sip of my coffee I walked inside and to my classroom. I wasn't paying much attention to anything my teacher was saying I was staring out the window since I'm sat in front of it right at the back of the classroom thinking about the white dash in the sky , was it iron man ? Was it a plane ? Just a bird ? Or just my imagination?. Questions went around in my head until I snapped back into the real world after hearing my teacher say about a new teacher , so then I started to pay attention to what she was saying.
Teacher :"Your science teacher has gone on leave after a family accident that took place this weekend, you will have a new teacher covering for the time he is gone , same classroom and same lessons he had planned , so don't take this as we have a bunch of free lessons I would still like you to work hard , also any information on Mr.M will be private since it's about his family so please don't ask any further questions , thats all you need to know for today , have a good day class , see you at the end of the day "

I then got worried since my last science teacher Mr.M understood all of my problems so he put stuff in place to help me cope in class which was really caring of him , this teacher don't know anything about me at all , thinking about this is making me start to panic, I hope there is some sort of note on the system since they will need to know , but if not looks like it's gonna be a very awkward lunch talking to the new teacher about the stuff I need. For now I'm just gonna hope a note of some sort has been left.