Battle with the Goddess

We finished laughing a minute after Mordred got off me, we stood there as the masters began to stop laughing.

"See I told Gudao I summoned a new servant and guess what he. is. unique!" said Gudako as she slightly brag about me to her co-master.

"Eh? whats so unique about him he looks like another Berserker..." said plainly as he over looked me.

'This kid got some ball to class discriminate me' I thought in my head as a tick mark grew on me as I saw Lartoria having a small smug grin before becoming stoic again.

'OH so you like people being made fun of ay...' I thought as I looked to her and saw a superior smug grin on my master.

"Oh but he is not a Berserker Gudao he is even better.... he is a new servant class!" my master excitedly shouted.

"eeh? a new class?" Gudao asked but looked skeptical at Gudako likely thinking its a lie. I decided to correct this.

"What my master here says is true." I spoke out loud to gain their attention.

"My name is Ceadeus and my Class designation is Monster." I stated to him which has now garnered a look of caution.

"Your class is Monster? Is that some new class for the more evil servant?" Asked Gudao to me. At that statement I was incredibly angry, this is the second tome somebody assumed me to be evil and Gudako looks like she was about to cry because I was insulted.

"No way thats true he is super nice!" interrupted the voice of Jack

"Yeah he even let us ride on his horns remember!" came Jeanne Lily's voice both who were defending my honour.

"Yeah well congrats on the new servant Gudako but I don't see what will make him more special than Lartoria I mean she is a Goddess." he said as he walked away with Lartoria. Gudako now was on the verge of crying because she had nothing to refute.

'This... this... THIS FUCKING ASSHOLE!!!! IS HE SERIOUSLY USING A JUDGING A BOOK BY ITS COVER ATTITUDE ON ME? OH I WILL SHOW HIM!' I angrily thought as Lartoria was following her master with a smug aura surrounding her.

"So she's supposed to be a goddess? Pathetic." I said as a frown adorned my face well the part that wasn't covered in a beard. As I said that Lartoria stopped walking, Gudako on the other hand turned immediately.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHE'S PATHETIC!? SHE'S ONE OF THE STRONGEST SERVANTS HERE!!" He angrily shouted at me.

"So she's one of the strongest but from the amount of power I sense from her is pathetic, In my former life I was a sworn protector to my friends people. I killed a GODDESS for his people to live, your so called goddess is nothing compared to the being I faced on the day of my death." I said to him to which he was slightly deterred  but quickly gained confidence as I mentioned my death."

"But you stilled died to one you never killed a goddess." he stated thinking he checked mated me.

"Who said I didn't kill her?" I questioned him as he was now beginning to slightly sweat as he froze in shock.

"Plus a god or goddess never truly die, they turn to dust to reform again later. But can the same be said for Lartoria...?" I said as I looked down on him with my eye

"What do you mean...?" he asked me with a confused look s Gudako was now scared of this confrontation happening in front of her.

"Gods and goddesses can reform after death meaning that they should not have been recorded in the throne of heroes as they are still continuing their legend and myth. The only way a god or goddess can reform is of they have a sufficient amount of believers. So Gudao tell me is Lartoria still a God-" Gudao's face was of shock as I told him the blatant truth but suddenly.