Chapter I - Reminiscent

3rd PERSON's POV [ JAGIYA = HONEY ]

"Good Morning, Jagiya..." Sana said softly as she caress Dahyun's head, "Wakey Wakey.." Sana added as she kissed Dahyun's forehead.

A minute later, Dahyun slowly opened her eyes.

"Good Morning, Sana-chan.." Dahyun replied as she rubs her sleepy eyes and smiled cutely, "Jeongyeon cooked for us.." Sana said as she smiles at Dahyun, "Why won't you cook.." Dahyun whined cutely.

"Come on, Get up.." Sana said as she grabs both Dahyun's hand and pulled her up, "Yes Ma'am." Dahyun said and chuckled.

It's been a year and half since Dahyun woke up, she learnt about the illegal things Sana and others do, Momo and Jeongyeon taught her how to defend herself.

-

"Good Morning." Momo said while preparing their breakfast, "What an eyesore.." Jeongyeon mocked and then afterwards receiving a slap in the back from Momo, "Momoring!" Jeongyeon shouted as she chases Momo.

"Will you two stop?" Sana said as she pinches her nose, "Aye Capt!" The two said in unison and saluted, Dahyun saw the whole thing and chuckled at how cute they are and how scary Sana can be.

-

FLASHBACK | TWO YEARS AGO

It's the day that they will announce Kim Dahyun's death.

"Jihyo..." Chaeyoung said as she grabs Jihyo's hand, "I can't..." She mumbled but enough for Jihyo to hear, "Chae.." Mina said from the back as she holds Chaeyoung's hand.

They come up to the stage.

"One of our best detective, Kim Dahyun..." Jihyo stopped as she looks down, "Died doing her duty..." Jihyo continued as she looks up to the crowd again.

"We decided not to announce the cause of her death.." Jihyo said while looking at the crowd.

-

BACK TO REALITY | 3rd PERSON's POV

"I'll wash the dish." Dahyun volunteered raising her hand, "Nope.." Sana replied as she grabs Dahyun's hand and puts it down, "We have them to do that job.." Sana added as she glances at her maids.

"Ah... Okay.." Dahyun said as she looks at Sana, "By the wa-" Dahyun got cut off by Sana, "We'll go back Seoul next week." Sana said as she smiles but it quickly turned to frown, "Well, Isn't that good news.." Dahyun said as she tilt her head, "Why are you sad..?" Dahyun asked as she caress Sana's face, "Oh, It's nothing.." Sana answered as she puts up a fake smile.

"Lovebirds, Get a room." Jeongyeon said while looking at Sana and Dahyun, "Please." Jeongyeon mocked and then she went upstairs, "Have fun." Momo said and then she immediately followed Jeongyeon.

"Those two.." Sana murmured as she looks at Momo chasing Jeongyeon upstairs.

Sana sighed.

"Are we coming back to Seoul for your *thing*?" Dahyun asked, "Kinda..." Sana replied.

"I know you don't want to go back to Seoul.." Dahyun said while looking at Sana, "Is it because of me?" Dahyun asked as she tilts her head, "W- Well..." Sana replied as she looks down, "Y- Ye..." Sana nervously answered.

"Y- You might leave me if you regain your memories..." Sana mumbled but enough for Dahyun to hear, "I won't leave you." Dahyun said as she holds Sana's hand, "I promise." She added as she kisses Sana's hand.

"Since I slept in your room last night.. I'll go and spend time in my room again.." Dahyun said as she smiles cutely, "Oh.. Okay." Sana replied.

-

"I though you're going to be happy knowing we're going to go back to Korea next week..." Momo said while leaning in the door, "Well.." Jeongyeon replied as she looks down, "I don't know..." Jeongyeon added still looking down.

"Is it because of that 'girl'?" Momo asked as she tilts her head, "Kinda.." Jeongyeon replied as she looks at Momo and frowned.

Momo approached Jeongyeon and sat beside her, "Well.. Try to avoid places like Gangnam.." Momo said as she hugs Jeongyeon.

"Well, My job is related to hacking so the good news is I rarely go outside." Jeongyeon said as she chuckles, "Whatever.." Momo replied as she playfully slaps Jeongyeon's arm and chuckles.

-

Dahyun went inside her room; she stared at her favorite music instrument, a piano.

She sat down and then she gently laid her hand in the piano, the only thing she remembered before the accident was that she loves playing piano.

Then she started playing one of her favorite masterpiece 'Reminiscent' by Yiruma.

While playing her favorite masterpiece Dahyun felt someone's presence beside her.

"One thing I know for sure.." Sana said as she sat down in Dahyun's bed, "You play piano when you want to clear your mind.." Sana added as she stares at Dahyun's hand, "Maybe.." Dahyun quietly said.

Sana stared at Dahyun the whole time, "Stop staring at me, I might melt." Dahyun said as she stops playing and then she looked at Sana and smirked.

Sana blushed.

"I- I'm not staring at you.." Sana tried to hide her blushing state, "Lies.." Dahyun said as she gets up and giggled, "Whatever." Sana replied and pouted.

"You're so cute." Dahyun said as she sat down beside Sana, "You earn a kiss." Dahyun added as she kisses Sana's cheek.

"I hope you're not hiding anything from me." Dahyun mumbled as she holds Sana's hand, "Hmm.." Sana looked at Dahyun, "Nothing." Dahyun replied as she smiles.

Little did Dahyun knew, Sana heard what she mumbled and she just acted that she didn't heard anything.

"How long will we stay in Korea?" Dahyun asked as she stares at Sana and tilts her head, "For a long time.." Sana replied as she stares back at Dahyun who immediately look the other way around, "O- Okay.." Dahyun stuttered.

Sana secretly smirked.

"By the way.. Why do you always play that 'song'?" Sana asked, "Well.." Dahyun stopped to think what she's going to answer, "Reminiscent means tending to remind one of something according to Google." Dahyun said as she opens her phone and reads the meaning in Google.

"It's a song that will remind people what is precious to them.." Dahyun lowers her phone down and smiled at Sana.

BOOK TWO IS FINALLY OUT! Thank you once again for the support. J

Yep.. I searched the meaning of reminiscent.. xD

Decided to post it today since TWICE did a vlive, supposedly OT9 but Tzuyu went back to Taiwan for vacation.. so yeah. :) ( There's alot of SaiDa content in the vlive.. ehem )

- M