Chapter II - Home

3rd PERSON's POV

"Pack your things; we'll head to the airport tomorrow early morning." Sana said at the three girls playing UNO, "So.. Kindly stop playing and continue that after you pack your things." Sana added as she smiles.. But with her serious glare.

"Y- Yes Ma'am!" They shouted in unison as they put the UNO card back to where it belongs, Momo and Jeongyeon immediately went to their rooms and packed their stuffs leaving Sana and Dahyun alone in the living room.

"I- I'll go pack my things no-" Dahyun was cut off by Sana, "Stay for awhile." Sana said as she push Dahyun down, "I-" Dahyun was off by Sana again, "I need to tell you something." Sana said as she sat down in front of Dahyun.

"So, when we arrive back in Korea you can't go out of the house without Momo or Jeongyeon by your side." Sana said with a serious tone, "W- Why?" Dahyun whined, "And tell me before you leave." Sana added not answering Dahyun's 'why?'.

"Go pack your things now." Sana said as she stands up and pats Dahyun's shoulder.

-

Dahyun sighed as she walks to her room which is just beside Sana's room, "All I want is to explore alone.." Dahyun mumbled as she opens the door of her room.

She grabbed her black luggage and laid it open in the floor and then she started putting her clothes in her bed and folding them, "Well, I'm not a messy packer like Momo.." Dahyun chuckled while folding her clothes and placing it slowly inside her luggage.

-

After packing Dahyun sat down in her bed and yawned, "Well, It's not illegal to take a little nap.." Dahyun mumbled as she lay down in her bed, "I'll decide what to wear tomorrow after I wake up.." Dahyun added as she closes her eyes.

.

Momo sneezed, "Did someone mock me..." Momo asked herself as she throws her clothes inside her luggage without folding it.

-

-

"Mina, Are you really sure about 'us' staying here instead of moving near JYP?" Jihyo asked as she sat down in front of Mina, "Ye, Why not?" Mina looked at Jihyo, "its better here." Mina added.

"Where's Chaeyoung?" Jihyo asked Mina, "She told me she'll just get something from the nearest convenience store and then she'll go back as soon as possible." Mina replied while playing with her phone.

"Hey Hyomas, Do we really need to hide our identity?" Mina asked as she looks back at Jihyo, "Well.. He said that 'they' might find out what we did to their 'boss' and 'they' will come and look for us.." Jihyo answered.

"Kinda stupid.. We're exposing ourselves to more people rather than hiding.." Mina said, "Well.. Ye that was kinda stupid.. But we're using different identity." Jihyo replied and chuckled.

-

-

"Finally, I'm done!" Momo shouted as she pushes her luggage to close, "I should've packed my things properly..." Momo said to herself as she straggles to close her luggage.

"Umm.. You okay?" Jeongyeon asked Momo while looking at her then Momo suddenly stared at Jeongyeon with pleading eyes, "I.. Kind of need a little help..." Momo said as she nervously chuckle.

Jeongyeon sighed and went to help Momo with her luggage, "Next time you pack your things, Do it PROPERLY." Jeongyeon said as she helps Momo close her luggage, "Y- Yes Ma'am!" Momo nervously shouted.

-

Sana is in her room sitting down in her bed; She glanced at her watch and immediately fetch her phone from her pocket.