Chapter 1

I don't believe in love.

Because love never got me anywhere. Sometimes it's funny how people says that love is the most powerful force in the universe, but aren't there any natural forces that are powerful than love?

I may not be a genius scientist but I definitely have the brain to not believe such fairy tales exist.

The people who I meet every night seconds my statement.

Everyday I get to meet five to six grown up men crying and getting drunk over the saddest situations in their life. May it be financial, may it be family situations.

No.

It's always love problems.

And yes I work in a bar. It may not be the fanciest job in the world, but I enjoy what I'm doing.

Because sometimes I feel like a therapist after hearing all the weeping men and giving them advise. And sometimes I feel like a waitress because I get to take orders and work with costumers. Funny.

I didn't born with a silver spoon in my mouth. But my boss, the owner of the 'Twilight lounge' was indeed born with at least three gold spoons in his mouth.

My boss is the most charming and generous person I've ever met in my life. And that is one more reason for me to keep playing the role of the bartender. Plus he was good looking too.

He says that this bar is just his hobby and he always quotes; "all the best things happen at night (y/n)"

Best thing about my job is that I don't have to wake up early and go through what all the other normal people go through. I can sleep until late and slowly start my day and come to the bar around 6pm. And from 7pm miracles bloom. It is my favorite part of the day.

I like bar tending and I definitely like my boss.

Today also as any normal day, I dressed up in my uniform and stood behind the counter until my boss comes through the doors and turn the 'closed' sign to 'open'

"Good evening Mr. Park"

I addressed him as he walk through the front doors. He flashes warm but a playful smile at me as he walk towards the counter.

"Ah, (y/n) how long have you been working in my bar?" he asks.

"two years, sir" I answer with a simple smile and he nods. "impressive, but I'm still disappointed about one thing" he says shaking his head swiftly and making me look intensely at him.

Oh god, am I going to get fired?

I don't want to get fired. Because if he fires me, I would be unemployed. And that will be a disaster.

He clicks his tongue and leans on the counter looking at me. I keeps staring at them diamond eyes.

His pink bangs falls down his forehead covering up to his thick eyebrows. He has juicy plump lips which placed perfectly under his round nose. He was simply perfection.

He takes his hand and runs it through his hair smoothly without having any hair string tangle around his five rings. His shining forehead is visible for a few seconds and quickly gets covered by his pink bangs. He chuckles.

"I've told you (y/n), don't call me Mr.Park, it feels like I'm old. Just call me Jimin will you" he says giving me the smoothest smile any man can ever give.

I was, for a moment possessed by the beauty of this man.

I shook my thoughts off my head and nodded. "okay I will" he smiles. "alright that's settled, and lets welcome all the customers with everything nice we got"