Angel

Hello and welcome back to the burning mass of garbage that I call MikaYuu one-shots.
Today we have a story where Yuu is a beautiful angel and a horny Mika happens to stumble upon him while stranded on an island.
Hope you enjoy!
-----------------------------------------------------------------

"QUICKLY!! STEER COME ON!!" The captain's voice came from across the rocking ship, barely even heard. The downpour of rain blindingly strong was pushing them around mercilessly. No one knew what to do for all the crew, except the captain, were inexperienced. lightning boomed overhead lighting the crew struggling to even stay on their feet. With nauseating motion, the ship rocked up along a huge wave, the last thing Mikeala saw was a dark wall looming overhead closing in on him.

Mikaela Pov

Cold. All I can feel is cold. My limbs are numb and my head hurts. My body feels like steel and I'm too afraid to open my eyes so I just lay wherever I am.

The expedition was a failure. I mean what else were they expecting when they sent out the most inexperienced group for such a long journey. Dammit, it was gonna pay really well too. Why did we have to sink? Now how am I supposed to get back to the orphanage? I slowly feel warmth fill my body as the sun starts to rise. I hope the kids are alrigh-

I hear faint rustling and my body shoots up in an instant. Eyes darting from side to side, I try to take in my surroundings. I'm on a bright beach with trees, it looks straight out of one of those holiday adverts.

There's another faint rustling coming from one of the bushes. As I focus on it a head pops up that nearly sends me halfway to my grave. So there are humans on this island. I sigh in relief and turn to examine the head. It has black fluffy hair along with tan skin and seems to be around, what I presume, my age.

"Hello!" The head shrinks back a little at my voice.

"I-I need a little help. Could you tell me where we are?" It just stares back at me, unmoving.

"My ship sank and I have no clue where I am. Can you help me?" I say, getting up. A sharp pain in my head informs me this was not the greatest decision.

"Can you understand me?" It still doesn't say anything so I guess not. I start walking towards the bushes as it flinches steps back.

" Don't worry, I'm not going to hurt you," I say, trying to sound as soothing as possible. It seems to understand or maybe it's my tone that does the trick and it stops. The closer I get I notice more things about her like her green eyes and the fact that she's pretty cute. I stop right in front of the bushes and hold out my hand. She stares at it for a while before getting up from the bushes and taking it. She's a little shorter than I am, completely naked and ... A GUY!

I tug on his hand prompting him to move out from the bush. As he steps out into the sunlight two black shapes follow his slender body. They're wings! Am I dreaming? How is this possible? Is he even human?

I feel his hand slip away and start feeling up my arm. I look down at him, he's touching my sleeves with childlike wonder. He probably hasn't seen clothing before which means I really am stranded!

While he examines my shirt I focus on his wings. They're black and fluffy looking just like his hair. The sun reflects beautifully off of his tan skin and dark wings, making him look like an... angel.

I suddenly shudder. I look down to see his hands in my shirt feeling me up! I panic a little and step back.

"H-hey what are you doing?!" He looks at me and then down at his own abdomen. Has he never seen another human before? Or another one of his kind? He steps closer and lifts my shirt up. My body stiffens a little but I let him continue seeing as he's probably never seen another man.