I will keep you safe

After Silverhead introduced himself he asked you what you were doing here all by yourself. You don't look down as you begin to cry before you took a deep breath as you begin to explain everything that you can remember.

(You) well the last thing I can remember is playing a video game when all of a sudden a bright light surrounded me and when I woke up I was here. And the crazy part is back home I was a human and now I am a hedgehog! I don't understand, why am I even here?

Silver felt bad for you, not only were you from a different dimension but you were from a different timeline as well. Silver side as he picked you up and held you in his arms

(Silver) don't worry (Y/n), I'll keep you safe.

~~~{time skip}~~~

Silver was flying through Crisis City while holding you close. Everything happening around you scared you, everything was on fire and worst of all big explosions of fire kept popping up everywhere!

Before you knew it a big burst of flames popped up in front of you and Silver!  Even though he was using his special power to keep you from falling you still clung to him. After a minute you felt Silver's arms wrap around you.

(Silver) Shhh... it's okay, you're safe.

(You) I-I'm scared Silver!

Silver held you close as he tried what he could to calm you down. You had recently told him about your fear of heights the second The two of you left the ground. He soon landed and you could hear someone running towards the two of you.

(Silver) Hey, Blaze.

(Blaze) there you are Silver! I've been looking for yo- Who is that?