Meeting blaze and Mephiles

(Silver's POV)
Blaze and I are trying to figure out a way to defeat Eblis. And now that we have (Y/n) with us we have to be extra careful and make sure she does not get hurt. Before long we came across a black hedgehog with no mouth and pale blue stripes. He claimed that his name was Mephiles and that he knew a way to stop Eblis once and for all. I then noticed (Y/n) was shaking and her face was buried in my chest fur. Is she scared?

(Silver) Hay, what's wrong?

(You) He's scary Silver.

I couldn't really say I was surprised, but I did feel bad for her. She's only five years old so it would make sense that she would be scared. I rubbed the top of her head to try and calm her down while Blaze and I continued to talk with Mephiles. For a split second a smile appeared on my face when I noticed (Y/n) begin to calm down. When I looked down at her I noticed she had gone to sleep.

(Silver) Sweet dreams, (Y/n).

(Your POV)
I could hear Silver and Blaze talking to Mephiles as we were walking around Crisis city. I Felt Silver's hand rubbing the top my head. I didn't trust Mephiles at all. I knew how evil he really was and that he was the reason this world was in total chaos. I wanted to tell Silver and Blaze that he was the reason this world is being destroyed by the flames of disaster, but I knew they wouldn't believe me, so I decided against it.

Mephiles then used a dark purple colored chaos emerald to show Silver something. I couldn't see what Silver was seeing and I could tell that Blaze couldn't either but what Silver said next gave me an idea of who it was he saw. ...Sonic the hedgehog. I then felt Silver rubbing the top of my head. In doing so he managed to calm me down and I found myself getting tired. To be honest I didn't want to let my guard down around Mephiles, but as long as I was with either Silver or Blaze then I know that I'll be okay.