Chapter one-Meeting him

Y/n Pov
Me: "Ahhh!"
I cried, my body was being shocked by a Machine. My body couldn't handle it since i am weak, all my life i've been told that even my Parents left me out here saying to me that the don't want a weak and annoying Child like me, for me it was Hell being tortured but the worst part was that my Uncle was doing all this.
Me:"Uncle please don't do thi-Ahhhh!"
Again he pressed that button on the machine. That one button, a small object was giving me all these shocks, it was taking away my whole freedom. What can i expect of life though? It can't get any better, no matter how much i tried or when i begged him to stop he would keep going. All you could see on his face was a gigantic smirk, he definately was having fun torturing me.
Uncle:"Stop talking you slutty, disgraceful girl you're going to ruin my plan of making my ultimate Robot!"
He said and turned back to start  work on making that Roblox thingy. I was then released and taken to a old and a broken room all there was was a toilet and a bed and obviously, it had walls surrounding it and a door in the middle. Since i was realy tired and weak, i sad down on my bed but before i could lay down, i saw a face from my window:

 Since i was realy tired and weak, i sad down on my bed but before i could lay down, i saw a face from my window:

It scared me since that guy acctually looked.......cold? But then he got pulled away by my Uncle. Now that i think about it, theres a 99.9% chance that he's the Robot my Uncle created. I then put my ears on the window to listen to what their saying, only if that guy can talk. My Uncle then, said something about a "Body" i don't exactly know but while my Uncle is talking, i sneak out of my room and into his Lab. There was bits and bobs of meatal and different types of wiers, some twirled and others straight. As i walked along the place, i heard the door opening so i quickly hid under a table far enough so the person cannot see me. Footsteps aproched but in another direction. But then, a swift turn was made by the person and they walked towards the table i was hiding under but as they did, another person entered and strated shouting at the previous person, but what happened next schoked me....the one who came in after, got wacked by a metal bar by the first one that came in and the other person dropped onto the floor, head bleeding. It my Uncle. I lifted my hand up to my mouth and covered it, the smell of blood was hitting my nose each breath i was taking the more stronger the smell got. But the person standing, continues their way towards me and once they did, they crouched down. I can't belive it, it was that cold-faced guy who was straing at my through my window.

𝕋𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕜 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕗𝕠𝕣 ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘!