Chapter 2-Finding his Human Body.

The guy, handed me his hand. At first i didn't take it but, he said that he will count to 3 and if i don't take it, he will leave me behind here. So i obviously took his hand and he pulled me with him.
Me:"How are we going to get out, there are many guards!"
I said but he kept pulling me, ugh this old as* Robot! While walking, we came across a few guards but this guy just knocked them out with just a punch! But i still didn't get his name so i asked him while eyeing him carefully but not in that Dirty way ya' know.
"Hey Robot guy, what's you're name? You haven't told me yet."
I said, this time he stopped and turned around and said:
Robot guy:"Changbin, now stop talking would you?!?"
Me:"Jesus, chill!"
He got a little pissed but he kept walking until we saw a car.
Me"Let's go and ask if were allowe-"
And he broke into the window. Wow......We then got into the car and Changbin drove away.
Me:"Where are we going?"
Changbin:"Somewhere, but i need to find my body, basically my human body."
Me"Oh okay..."
This guy looks like ice! He has no facial expressions, oh wait he's a Robot what was i expecting? After hours of driving, we arrived at a shop. I was going to walk in, but it was closed..but then Changbin for the second time today, he finally got out with a lot of food in his hands.
Me:"What are you going to eat?"
Changbin:"I don't eat anything i'm a Robot you know?"
Me:"Oh yeah right."
I looked away in embarassment, i was trying to avoid his eyes but i got up since i wanted to stand really badly but ended up triping myself over and landed on top of Changbin.
Me:"I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sorry!!!!!!!!!!"
I screamed as i was about to stand up, i got pulled back on top of him.
Me:"What are you doing??????"
I asked as i could feel myself getting really red.
Changbin:"Why are you red? Is that normal?"
Oh god i can't tell him that i'm blushing or what the fu** blushing means so i just say:
Me:"Yeah yeah! Its normal for humans to get red since it's very cold outside you know?!"
Changbin:"O..kay???"
Yeah you better be okay Humpty Dumpty Boy!
Changbin:"Let's go?? I really need to find my Human body."
Me:"Oh okay then."
I got off of him and got into the passanger seat of the car. He started the car and looked at the small ring on his finger it seemed like it was a tracing gadget ot something of that sort.
Me:"What is that?"
I asked.
Changbin:"It's a ring where it tells where my body is but i seems to be far away."
Me:Ahhh okay."
We sat there in silent but i broke it you know the tipical me.
Me:"So, your human body looks like you then?"
Chnagbin:"Obviously, and im stuck in this glass tube in this odd-looking place and im controlling this Robot version of me who was created by your Uncle."
Me:"So we'll still be friends after you find your body?"
Changbin:"Maybe depends."
Me:"So how do you not know what turning red is?"
Changbin:"Sometimes the Robot controlls itself and says random things. Why were you blushing because of what happened earlier???"
Me:N-no."
I hid my face with my hand since im turning bright red agian ugh!
Changbin:"Awww is little y/n blushing again??"
He said teasingly but i hit him on the shoulder only to realise hes made our of metal and i hurt my own hand instead. Changbin started laughing quietly because of my sillyness.
Me:"Stop laughing you, you....Goat!"
Changbin:"Watch what you say Y/n after i find my body, you'll regret it."
Me:"As if."
And then a hand went on my chin and lifted it up,
Changbin:"Hmm let's see."