Dirty Boys and Sad Memories

Harry squeaked as he felt a hand grab his thigh. A second later he was thrown on his bed, and covered in black and red. A soft pair of lips slammed into his, at the same time another pair latched onto a spot just below his left ear. Harry moaned into the kiss, reaching up to thread his fingers into the short hair of the demon kissing him.

Sebastian nipped at his lower lip, causing a gasp to come from the small Raven below him. Sweeping his tongue into the willing mouth, he growled at the sweet taste he found there. Grell was content to just nibble on his neck and jaw, letting his hands roam over Harry's chest. Harry was in heaven, the tongue in his mouth was driving him crazy. The hands roaming his chest sent warmth straight to his groin. Breaking the kiss with Sebastian, he turned his head and captured Grell's lips in a kiss.

Sebastian started kissing down his neck, his quick fingers unbuttoning Harry's shirt. His lips followed his hands, causing Harry's breath to hitch. His mouth found one of Harry's nipples, and he gently bit down, causing the male beneath him to mewl in please use. Harry was on overload, everything felt so good. He knew he should stop them, but how can you stop something that feels so amazing?

When Grell's hand found its way to the buttons on Harry's pants, Harry froze. Breaking the kiss, he jumped away, his shirt hanging off one shoulder. Hickies littered his neck and chest, taking gasping breaths he kept his eyes on the bed.

"S-sorry… t-to fast," Harry mumbled, blushing.

"My apologies Harry, I did not mean for it to go that far. I can only speak for myself though," Sebastian apologized.

"Well I did, I wanted it to go farther. Oh Harry just wait until I get my aahkk-" Grell was cut off as he flew from the room. A second later they heard a slam, and then pounding started. Harry couldn't help it, he laughed so hard he was using the wall as support.

"Ah, so that's what the coffin is for. I had wondered why you would give us such gifts, I see now that they are for you rather than us." Sebastian said with a smirk.

"Y-yes ha ha, I meant it when I said I will lose my virginity when I choose to. I won't lose it just because my mates can't keep it in their pants." Harry laughed.

Sebastian smiled, loving the sound of his Ravens laugh. Walking over, he started to fix Harry's shirt, trailing his fingers up the line of hickies to his neck. Pulling the young man into one last kiss, he fixed the shirt, bowed and left the room in search of his master. Harry leaned against the wall, his fingers trailing over his lips a small dazed smile on his face.

After a few minutes to gather himself, Harry left his room. Making his way to the library to kill some time before their other guests showed up. Harry could hear Draco and Ron complaining to Severus about doing potions essays now that they graduated. Harry smiled, glad for the fact that some of his friends never changed. But that thought led him to Hermione and Ginny.

Hard as he tried, he couldn't figure out why Hermione had been so against him being gay.

~flashback~

The Gryffindor common room was packed, as always. The roar of the teenagers never really stopped, even when they were asleep. A small group of boys sat on one of the couches in front of the fire. Harry sat in the middle, leaning on his boyfriend of the time, Dean Thomas. His feet were in Seamus's lap, and he was reading from their defense book, helping the others study.

" Hey, har?" Dean asked.

"Yeah Dean?"asked Harry.

"You wanna go to hogsmeade tomorrow?"

"oh, um… why not go tonight?" Harry blushed, his hands fiddling with the book in his lap.

"It would be nice, but how are we supposed to get out of the castle? It's Snape's night to patrol, and he's sure to be looking for you specifically."

"Well, what if I told you I have a way around that?" Harry whispered hopefully.

" Show me," Dean said with a huge smile on his face. Smiling Harry jumped up and dragged Dean up to the dorms, letting go only to dig to the bottom of his trunk and pull out a ratty bit of parchment, and a ratty cloth.

" What is a spare parchment and holey cloth going to do? We going to walk around pretending to be ghosts?" Dean asked, skeptical. Grinning Harry dropped the parchment on his bed and draped the cloth over him. Dean's jaw dropped, Harry had just disappeared. Harry dropped the hood, still smiling at Dean.

"Yeah I guess we can pretend to be ghosts of you want."

"Ok that covers being seen, but how are we getting out?" Harry grinned again drawing his wand and unfolding the parchment.

"I solemnly swear that I am up to no good" he intoned, tapping the parchment. Dean's eyes widened, watching ink spread from the point Harry had tapped. He watched as an entire map of Hogwarts spread out before his eyes. Looking at Harry, who had a nervous smile on his face, he grabbed the smaller boy and kissed him deeply.

"Let's go before you change your mind on me," Dean said with a smile. Almost vibrating with joy, Harry grabbed his hand, almost running down the stairs. He ran into Hermione at the portrait, quite literally.

" Harry James! Where do you think you are going at this hour! It's almost curfew!" She shrieked.

"We were just going out, I have the map and cloak with me…"

"You can't just- oh fine, I can't stop you. But both of you had better be back before midnight."

"Thanks mine!" Harry and Dean raced out of the portrait, throwing the cloak over them on their way out.

~flashback end~

She had seemed fine with it then, but he supposed she had probably misread the situation. Walking into the library, Harry smiled at the scene. Luna stood behind Draco braiding his hair, while he played a game of chess against Sirius. Ron could be seen back in the potions section, pulling a book every once in a while.

Hermione and Ginny may not have accepted him, but his family had. Harry decided that was really all he needed. Sitting down beside Draco, Luna switched to French braiding Harry's hair. Not to long after, Ciel and Sebastian entered, sitting near Harry and starting a conversation. They sat and talked until Eric announced their guests had arrived