~Prolouge~

3rd POV-

(M/n) looked outside the airplane window. His earphones in and blasting (Your favorite song). His eyes scanned the sky trying to fill the time. The clouds looked so fluffy and he wished he could stay in the air all the time.

Prying his eyes from the window, (M/n) looked around the First Class space. No one was really on except for a few people other than his Mom aggressively talking on the phone quietly and Dad typing on his computer. The boy rolled his eyes at his parents and decides to sleep.

*Timeskip to when they land and you go off*

(M/n) stood outside of his new boarding school. Finally pocketing his earphones, then he threw his duffle bag of his shoulder and grabbed his suitcase. And thus commenced his walk around the entire campus and dorm room to get to his dorm.

Unfortunately, the boy had to stumbled around with people there, going around to their classes. His messy (h/l) (h/c) hair and the hoodie and sweats made most people think he was poor. Which translates to almost everyone giving him dirty looks whenever he passed by.

Then a few yards away from the office, the short male tripped. People nearby let out snickers and laughs. Blushing deeply, the (color)ette scrambled to get up, muttering curses to himself. As he grabs his bag and phone, (M/n) sees another hand reach for his suitcase.

Looking up, another student gave him a smile. The male student had dirty blonde hair with green eyes and freckles. Instantly (M/n) felt his face get hotter and he stood up. "T-thanks.." The boy said quietly, keeping his gaze on his shoes. The other boy chuckled and hands him his suitcase, patting his head.

"No problem cutie~. Name's Zach." The blonde says, with a charming smile, "Now, I've never seen you before. You must be new." Flustered, (M/n) just nods, not trusting his voice. "Ah, that makes sense. Let me help you around than."

Without missing a beat, the Zach grabs (M/n)'s hand and pulls him to the office. Holding the door open for (M/n), he shows him to the Principal's office.

*Timeskip*

(M/n) was now inside his residence hall. He was escorted there by Zack, who flirted on the whole 10 minute walk there leaving a blushing and embarrassed (color)-ette in his wake.

'204..207...210..214!' (M/n) thought as he grabbed the handle to his new dorm. Putting in his keys, the boy opened the door and immediately ducked as a vase was chucked at him. The new and very expensive looking piece of pottery shattered upon impact with the wall.

A bit shakily (M/n) stood up and looked around, his knuckles turning white at the death grip he had on his bag. Four very aggressive looking men turned to look at him. Most of them with scowls but one of them with a smirk. A ravenette with piercing yellow eyes took one step forward and growled out,

"Who the hell are you?"