Chapter 1

"I don't understand why you want me to take a fucking gymnastics class. There's no fucking point."

"'There's no fucking point' That's what you said like right now gguk. Like a whiny little bitch. Shut the fuck up and take the class, who knows? You might like it, you won't know unless you try. Plus, you're stiff as fuck."

"Yoongi. I swear to fucking god if I take this class, I'm actually going to kill myself."

☆Next Day☆

"I can't believe I'm actually taking this class." Jeongguk whined, standing in front of the gymnasium studio. "What am I? A fucking ballerina? No! I'm a fucking mafia leader. The most feared on too!" Jeongguk huffed before walking into the building, mumbling incoherent words.

As he was mumbling to himself, he couldn't watch where he was going and of course Jeongguk bumps into somebody. "Watch it-" Jeongguk stops himself when he looks up, staring at the beautiful man in-front of him. He clears his throat, standing up straight. "My apologies. I didn't mean to bump into you." "It's..okay. Are you here for the gymnastics class?" The man asked and Jeongguk nodded.

"I am." "Great, I'm your teacher. Kim Taehyung. It's nice to meet you!" Taehyung said reaching out to shake Jeongguk's hand. Jeongguk took his hand and shook it, not wanting to let go of the soft but huge hand, he sighs grinning like an idiot at his teacher. "Follow me. Lessons start in 7 minutes, don't want to be late on our first day!" Taehyung cheerfully said, leading Jeongguk to the room they were going to be in for the day, the students would have to learn the basics before actually using gymnastics things.

And Taehyung wasn't going to let anybody near any equipment until he thinks they're all ready. Jeongguk once again wasn't paying attention to his surroundings, so once Taehyung had stopped in-front of the door he bumped into him. "Shit. I'm sorry, again." Jeongguk said and Taehyung smiled softly. "It's fine. We're here." Taehyung said, opening the door.

Jeongguk and Taehyung walked inside of the room, seeing the many students Jeongguk already got annoyed. "There's so many." Jeongguk thought. Taehyung walked to the front of the room, where there were mirrors covering one side. Jeongguk went to god stand next to the other students.

Taehyung shushed everyone, and gave them a warm smile. "Welcome! Thank you all for signing up to do gymnastics. Adult gymnastics." Taehyung spoke, looking at the students, most of them female but there were a couple males. "We'll start with the basics and work our way up to the equipment."

"Until then, we'll be stretching and working out legs. If you're legs are flexible, then you can do anything." Taehyung hummed out. "But first, the rules. First, No using any of the equipment unless I say so. Second, respect everybody. We'll have patience with everybody because everybody has different learning paces. We'll also respect everybody, no bullying or talking behind people's backs. You all may be adults but adults are just as childish and immature as children." Taehyung said, observing his students.

"Third, Pay attention and don't chatter with others, because once again..adults are as childish and immature as children. That's it!" Taehyung smiled. "Let's all have fun and work hard together this year!"

"Let's get right into it. Everyone sit down, we'll start stretching." Taehyung said, sitting in-front of everybody. "We'll stretch everyday before actually doing the gymnastics, unless you won't to pull a muscle." Taehyung put his legs in-front of him, making a small v. "Follow what I am doing. Your legs should be stretched straight out and you should be forming a small v, if you are not doing that. Do it now, please." Taehyung hums, looking at his students to see who's done and who hasn't done it yet.

"Great! Everyone's doing it. Now, I want you to try and grab your left foot with your left arm. Don't be upset if you can't do, you should be able to do it by the end of the week." Taehyung says, stretching his left arm out to grab his shoed toes. He has no trouble at all doing that. Jeongguk on the other hand could not do what Taehyung said, and he could only stretch his arm to a little bit above his ankle.

"Repeat in the other side." Taehyung said, and Jeongguk did just that. Once again, only reaching to a little above his ankle. "Now, reach out into the middle as far as you can go, hopefully by the end of the week your fingertips with pass your feet, like this." Taehyung said, demonstrating the streak he. His legs didn't move an inch, and his stomach and chest laid on the ground, as his fingertips passed his feet. "Damn, he really is flexible." Jeongguk thought, smirking to himself.

Jeongguk did what Taehyung did, but his arms went a little bit past his knees, his back and legs starting to hurt if he tried to go any farther. Taehyung sat himself back up, and smiled at everyone. "Great! Now everyone stand please." He said, standing up quickly himself. Everyone else stood up, but not as quickly.

"Please try to touch your toes." Taehyung said easily doing it himself. Jeongguk on the other hand, only reached to his ankles. Taehyung stood up straight once again. "Please watch what I do, and try to do it yourself, as far as you can go." Taehyung smiled sweetly, and grabbed his right leg, pulling it up and over his head without any struggle.

Jeongguk gapped at him. He looked so pretty. He was perfect, his facial features, his body, his flexibility. That is perfect for him, the sexy, single gymnast teacher was perfect for the hot, bad boy mafia leader. Jeongguk was shaken out of his thoughts when Taehyung snapped his fingers in-front of Jeongguk's face. "Sorry!" Jeongguk said, doing what he was supposed to be doing.

Taehyung grinned softly, holding in his laughter at how hard Jeongguk was struggling because he was caught staring off into space.

Taehyung hummed, going back to the front of the class. "Okay, next..."

And just like that, the day was over. They only did stretching that day, and went over the basic warnings for gymnastics, like how to not pull a muscle. Everyone had already left, expect for Taehyung and Jeongguk. Jeongguk wanted to get Taehyung's number. "Mr. Jeon? Shouldn't you have headed home by now?"

"I wanted to as you a question, teach." Jeongguk said, smirking slightly at his words. "And that question is?" Taehyung asks, giving his full attention to Jeongguk. "Could I get your number?" Jeongguk asks, leaning forward a little bit. "And why do you what my number?" Taehyung says, crossing his arms.

"To keep in touch. Ya know, 'cause you're my teacher and I'd like to learn more from you." Jeongguk grinned, putting his hands in his pockets. Taehyung hummed, thinking it over. "Alright, but only for extra lessons. Understand?" Taehyung said, and Jeongguk took his phone out of his pocket and handed it to Taehyung.

Taehyung took the phone and put his number in it, and saved his contact as 'Mr. Kim'. He handed it back to Jeongguk and Jeongguk smiled. "Thanks, teach." "Now, get going. I have another class to teach." Jeongguk nodded, leaving the classroom and then leaving the whole building.

Jeongguk did a little happy dance, grinning to himself. "Let's go!" He said, looking at the contact. He quickly changed it to Taehyung instead. Jeongguk texted him and said 'This is Jeongguk."

"You look happy." Someone said, and Jeongguk looked up getting ready to fight. "Oh, Hyung. It's just you." Jeongguk said, relaxing himself. "'Just me'? Huh. Why're you so excited?" Yoongi said. "Because the teacher is fucking hot! Damn! He's fucking flexible too! He's perfect, hyung. Fucking perfect-" "You're a mafia leader. Slow your roll." Yoongi said.

"Perfect? For what? A quick fuck? Perfect for a lover? Perfect for a fucking target? A fucking weak spot? No, gguk. You can't." Yoongi said. Jeongguk clenched his fist. "I can do what I want, hyung." Jeongguk said, walking past his hyung and to the cat. He got in, and Yoongi also got in. "I'll come back tomorrow on my own." Jeongguk said and Yoongi sighed.

He drove off, going back to their home.