Bad thoughts 💖💀 [🌩️🐍💖👑🧠💙🔪]

I am gonna be writing more fluffy angst. This is LAMP but with Dee and Remus, also I am going to try and organise my stories. As in, Smut, Fluff and Angst. I will put this in the intruduction (Hopefully I remember to) Smut=🧼 (cause I need a cleanse) Fluff=💖 (UwU) Angst=💀 Also, I will after this no longer use the ship names (I know I'm evil) and I'll use emojis because I think it'll give it a cleaner look.
Example:
Touch-Starved 💀💖 [💙🐍🧠🌩️🔪👑]
Key for the sides : Virgil=🌩️ Roman=👑 Patton=💙 Remus=🔪 Deceit=🐍 Logan=🧠 Emile= 📝 Remy=☕
(I know I said wouldn't do RemRom but this isn't technically it. Plus I feel bad when I do all of them except Remus D:)
LET US BEGIN

PATTONS POV

I sat in my room, feeling lonley. I could feel my thoughts getting louder and crueler
No body cares about you

You are a waste of time and space

No one loves you
I squeeze my eyes shut. Trying to drown out the horrible mean thoughts. I sat up deciding that would go to my boy friends for help. First I went to Roman.

Shyly I knocked on his door, I heard his amazing voice,
"Come in!" I open the door and see Roman on the floor, with his sketchbook out, doodling some characters. Roman looked up at me and I guess he saw my miserable face. "Patt! What ever is the matter?" He stood up and guided me into his room, sitting me on his lap. I rub my eyes.
"Am I a pest?" I asked wanting reassurence.
"No way! Who on earth told you that?! You are an amazing person." I pouted.
"No one" Roman cocked his head to the side, not knowing were I don't that thought from. Still he wanted to help. Roman tilted my chin towards his face and looked at me in to eyes, before pulling me into a passionate kiss.
"I love you, Mi Amour" he said, running his fingers through my hair.

Next was Logan, again I knocked on his door.
"Come in." I opened the door, Logan was at his desk tapping away on his laptop. "How may I be of assistance?" He spins around on his chair and saw me. "Oh dear, come here sweetie" I walk over to Logans bed and he sits next to me. "What's wrong?" I nuzzle my face into his tie, smelling his scent.
"I was feeling down" I murmured into his chest. Logan wrapped his arms around me and pulled me close. Pressing his face into my fluffy hair, I feel him take a big breath. Logan tracing soothing patterns onto my back, with the occasional love heart.
"I love you, my dearest"

Now it was Virgil. I knock on his door, this time using a code to let him now it's me. (Words) A quiet "Come in" came from inside. I opened the door.
"Patty Cake! What's up?" Virgil said putting down his headphones and phone. I frowned and looked at the ground, glancing back up at Virgil. He nodded knowing what's wrong. I walk over to his bed and lie down. Virgil lies next to me and I snuggle into him. Virgil begins to hum a tune to a song I know "If we have eachother" by Alec Benjamin (He's an amazing artist, go check him out ;) Then he sings the chorus out loud.
"And when nights were cold she'd say
The world's not perfect
But it's not that bad
If we have eachother
Then that's all we have
I will be your lover
And I'll hold your hand
You should know I'll be there for you
The world's not perfect
The world's not kind
If we have eachother
Then we'll both be fine
I'll be your lover
And I'll hold your hand
You should know I'll be there for you"
"I love you baby"

Now it was the "Dark sides" I walk over to Remuss' room. I knock louder than the others, just in case Remus was too lost in his own thoughts to hear.
"Come inn!" I walk into the room. Remus was sitting on his bed mace in hand, probably plotting something.
"Patton! Are you okay?" I made grabby hands at Remus and walked over to him. I sat on his lap, Remus immediately covered me in kisses, not knowing how to use his words.
"What do you do to deal with your thoughts?" I asked. Remus tilted his head.
"Murder" he answered his face completely gay (No one in this story is straight) I giggled. Remus smiled and gave me a kiss on my forehead. I press close to his chest, listening to his heart beat.
"I love you, Patt"

Last but not least, was Deceit. I knock on his door, it swings open.
"Ahh Patton how- Oh darling what's wrong?" I jump onto deceit and bury my face in his cloak.
"I want cuddles." I feel Dee nod.
"Of course Puppy." He lays us onto his bed and pulls the blanket up. Playing with my hair. I slide my hand over to Deceits neck and play with some of the sensitivity scales, listening to him humming. My eyes flutter closed.
"I love you Puppy"

I know this is crap. But it's 2am so what can ya do. Well I wrote this at 2am I'm probably gonna post this tomorrow :)
Baiii
ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ