A WOMEN TO WAR

The commander and Colonel Bojan came to the gates an hour early to get settled before the princess come. His troupes only about 500 were ready in front of the gates all in perfect lines. Two strong brown stallions were prepared for them. Though a bit odd to have carriage on men to take to the battlefield, the cornel has arranged it for the princess. The commander stared at the carriage(palanquin) outside the gates.
Commander:
Seriously,should my men carry this fancy carriage ( palanquin) to the battle fields. Should i take a women to war. A princess! Why should a princess enter the battle fields.
Footsteps of few people were heard from behind. Everyone's attention was dragged to the way.
A lady. I would like to call a girl is stepping towards us in men's cloth with some armoury on. So here comes the so called princess with two other men who look like her personal guards towards us. The night was dark but her armory glistened from the torch his assistant was holding. Her face can be seen with it . She has a majestic posture. Though she was wearing as a man her face shows her perfect gender. Her eyes looks like they are on fire. They glittered. She is fair. Looks different like she a mix of nationalities average height. She has a confident smile drawn all over her face. She looks attractive though . She was welcoming. She does look manly too. Then as if not seeing me may be, she focused her eyes right next to me and nods.
Seriously does Bojan know her. Colonel Bojan also nods back welcomingly. They must have introduced themselves in the afternoon at the gates when she arrived. Now she turns to me and smiles but in much a royal manner.
All of us bowed to the princess.

"Commander Ming Zeng salutes princess Huwan u wei,"the commander announced to the princess.

"Its an honour to join you commander and Thank you for accepting me and my men."
Her voice finally spoke.

" Its my duty, princess."

" These two are my assistants. Good fighters. They'll come with me. If you don't mind. Without any delay lets move."
she noted in a warm manner. Then one of her guards left us.

"Of course princess," commander gestured colonel Bojan to lead her to the carriage.

"Princess, a comfortable palanquin rests there for you. Please walk in."the colonel bowed and pointed towards the gates.
Now this is unexpected. Her face went pale as she looked at the fancy carriage as if seeing a nightmare. Then she slightly smiled warming her skin colour.

" Thank you colonel for concerning on my comforts but," her smiled spread across her face
But what?now whats she gonna say?even Bojan lifted his head with curiosity.
"I don't think a fancy comfortable carriage(palanquin) being carried by soldiers to the battlefield is proper ."

This time her smile was mocking and annoying. I truelly agree with what she says and im happy that she realizes it but,i cant stand her sarcastic tone. I know that i have gone through a lot and have lot of responsibilities and I'm supposed to be mature as the  army commander of YUAN Empire, but im still 24 yrs old which is not a big deal and i cant stand this young lady's sarcasm. Though she is the princess i would like her to be more polite.
Bojan looked a bit ashamed and i was getting red with temper. Now i can see that she's studying us.
" I'm sorry if i made you'll feel uncomfortable. I didnt mean to disgrace you, i know im a women and is the princess. Thankyou for all the concerns. But i think on horse would be more appropriate to the wargrounds and will be faster."

I felt my pressure go down. She truelly spoke with respect and humbleness. She truly is something. No wonder the empress trusted her. Why didnt i think it before. This women in armory should be capable of horse riding. Interesting. The commander smiled from the corner of his lips.
"What you say is true. My men will feel better in that way too princess. A horse will be readied immediately.