Imagine #9 Bill Denbrough tells you a secret

Lil BitchBoy Bill called you earlier and asked you to meet him at the barrens. You complied, because he sounded upset.
"Bill? I'm here."
You say as you step out from behind the brush into the bright sun in the barrens. Bill is sitting on the ground in front of the water, skipping rocks.
He stands, dusting off his jeans.
"O-o-oh h-h-he-hey ba-ba-babe-babygirl."
He turns around to face you, and you smile. Walking closer, you lean in to kiss his scratched CD sounding ass but he turns his face away. Your smiles fades, why did he do that, he looks so serious. Is he about to breakup with you?
"Bill, is something wrong? Did I do something to upset you?"
He shakes his head. His mouth is moving, but he's struggling to speak.
"I... I have something I have to tell you, it's a secret so... don't tell anyone. ESPECIALLY Richie."
He didn't stutter at all! This must be bad. Why Richie specifically?
"Okay.. What is it denbrough?"
He puts his two index fingers together and holds them close to his chest.... what's he doing?
"W-well... you know how I'm shy? Well... th-that...."
"Say it, Bill."
You demand, knowing it's gonna take a hot minute for him to spit it out anyway.
"I'm... a-a-a-a v-vi-virgin."
Bill Denbrough... a Simp?