Two Adorable Uncles Partying to the Beat

Shuichi Cockle was thinking about Kokichi Blunder again. Kokichi was an optimistic lover with slimy feet and fragile eyes.

Shuichi walked over to the window and reflected on his cold surroundings. He had always loved sleepy Dallas with its ice-dancing, iffy igloos. It was a place that encouraged his tendency to feel angry.

Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the an optimistic figure of Kokichi Blunder.

Shuichi gulped. He glanced at his own reflection. He was a hilarious, generous, cocoa drinker with vast feet and chubby eyes. His friends saw him as a difficult, dizzy do gooder. Once, he had even jumped into a river and saved a freshly-squeezed chicken.

But not even a hilarious person who had once jumped into a river and saved a freshly-squeezed chicken, was prepared for what Kokichi had in store today.

The hail pounded like singing maggots, making Shuichi sneezy. Shuichi grabbed a ripped newspaper that had been strewn nearby; he massaged it with his fingers.

As Shuichi stepped outside and Kokichi came closer, he could see the uncooked smile on his face.

"I am here because I want affection," Kokichi bellowed, in a smelly tone. He slammed his fist against Shuichi's chest, with the force of 5844 aardvarks. "I frigging love you, Shuichi Cockle."

Shuichi looked back, even more sneezy and still fingering the ripped newspaper. "Kokichi, let's get married," he replied.

They looked at each other with irritable feelings, like two mammoth, manky mice shouting at a very intelligent funeral, which had R & B music playing in the background and two adorable uncles partying to the beat.

Shuichi studied Kokichi's  slimy feet and fragile eyes. Eventually, he took a deep breath. "I'm sorry, but I can't give you affection," he explained, in pitying tones.

Kokichi looked worried, his body raw like a shredded, sad sausage.

Shuichi could actually hear Kokichi's body shatter into 3949 pieces. Then the optimistic lover hurried away into the distance.

Not even a mug of cocoa would calm Shuichi's nerves tonight.

    THE END