mixed emotions

Justin's p.o.v

I can't believe my mum has left me with this vile man. (my dad) I mean he left us for a bitch and my mum is heartbroken. My brother, Leo seems excited and happy I guess although he doesn't actually know what really happened between mum and dad she always made out that everything was fine and dad was just away on business. I wonder how he will react to Allie. I flop down on a chair in dad's office, dad then walks in and says "Your mother is ill and has to be sent to a clinic so you will be staying with me, Allie and her two children." He smiles then sits behind his desk.

Leo looks confused and asks dad who Allie is, dad sighs then tells Leo that him and his mother split up quite a while ago and that Allie is his girlfriend. Leo just smiles but I know deep down he is hurting. I couldn't bare watching Leo pretend to be happy so I just stood up and walked out the office.

I walk down the long corridor when I bump into this beautiful, stunning girl. I grab her around the waist so she doesn't fall but I quickly move my hands then put run it through my hair, the girl then smiles her teeth are as white as pearls and her hair is this dark red, browny colour and long. She also has this amazing figure and her eyes are so beautiful.

Tiffany's p.o.v

I was walking to Vaughan's office when I bump into this good-looking boy. He then puts his hands around my waist and it feels weird but also nice aswell I think he was embarrassed as he quickly removes them then runs his hand through his hair. I then say "Hi my name is Tiffany." I then make a funny remark saying he's in the wrong school as he is wearing a green uniform instead of black, orange and yellow.

He laughs saying he has only just moved here because his mum is ill and then he says the worse thing a boy I fancy can say "My dad is Mr Fitzgerald." I look down at my feet then smile at him, by Vaughan's description this was definitely Justin. I look up and say "You're Justin aren't you?" He nods then says "How did you know?" I then say I'm Allie's daughter his mouth drops open. This will change everything or will it...?