should I...?

Justin's p.o.v

I'm staring at the most beautiful girl in the world, I then find out she's practically my step sister. My mouth just drops and by her reaction she doesn't like it either. As soon as I'm back to reality I realize that Dad is walking up to us from behind. Tiffany smiles showing her gorgeous, pearly white teeth, god I love that smile. Dad's now standing in front of me and Tiffany he laughs and says "So you have met each other then that's a good start." I smirk at Tiffany and she looks at me flirtatiously. Flirtatiously? No I mean she won't like me that way will she?

Its now dinner time and I am in the canteen sitting with these girls in my year I think their names are Shaznay and Lisa. They are being really annoying, giggling, playing with their hair. I get fed up and shout "WILL YOU STOP IT!!!!!" Everyone stares at me then go back to eating their food, shaznay and Lisa carry on talking and being annoying. I feel anger rage inside me that's until Tiffany comes and sits next to me , she tells Shaznay and Liza to go away they ignore her obviously. Therefore Tiffany tries a different techique she then says "Go away or I tell justin what you really think about him." They snarl then dash off.

I smile at Tiffany as she walks to the seat opposite me "Can I sit here?" I nod trying not to show how much I really want her to sit there. She sits in the seat and starts to eat her ham and salad baguette. She looks up at me and smiles "You're not eating?" I glance down at my plate noticing that I haven't touched any food, I splutter "Not hungry."

A boy walks up to me and Tiff, he starts kissing her on the neck, she pushes him off and screeches "Get off me!" He ignores and starts reaching out for her school skirt, does he not realize that he's in school? She demands him to stop but yet again he keeps on doing it. I decide enough is enough and punch him straight in the mouth making him drop to the ground. I shout "She told you to stop mate seriously back off ." I turn around when a fist flies in through the air hitting me in the face I fall to ground, I touch my nose and I notice I'm bleeding, however before i could react this boy dives on me and I lash out smashing his head on the table. Mrs Mulgrew has to pull me off the boy and tells me to go to the cooler. I pick up my things then leave the canteen,

I search for the door that says cooler on it, I find in then walk in, there's a teacher there but says they're short staffed and she has to go so I will be in here alone. She smiles, grabs her things then leaves, I'm now in here alone i finally get peace. That's until someone knocks on the door, I tell them to come in its tiffany. She gives me some work and says its something to do with World war 1, I sigh dramatically she laughs. She has the most lovely laugh, she then gives me a hug and says thanks for saving her from that boy in the canteen. She smells like lavender and I love lavenders they're my favourite flowers. She then lets go and skips back to class, dropping something on the way out. I pick it and look at it it says , Property of Tiffany Westbrook, PRIVATE KEEP OUT!!!

I hesitantly open the diary , well it looks like a diary it flips to the middle I start reading it says:

Dear diary,

November 9th 2014 8:50amToday is the day vaughan and my mum move in I'm absolutely dreading it, Vaughan has been so nice to me and Floyd but I heard he left his two sons that's disgraceful. I know how they feel because It happened to me and Floyd. Our mum and dad were together for 18 years married for 15 but he started getting moody all the time and well he left us for a 25 year old girl baring in mind he was 33 years old anyway that was 10 years ago now, I was 5 years old so I've gotten over it now. I wonder how Justin and Leo are feeling probably angry, really angry no doubt it will be towards us his dads girlfriends children.

9:30amI ve just met Justin and he is gorgeous but he kept going mad all this morning, I knew he would be angry but this is just horrible, how can a boy so angelic so gorgeous be angry and a troublemaker I guess that's what's made me like him so much. But it's wrong isn't it me fancying my stepbrother.

I hear the door shut and my eyes flash up to see Tiffany staring at me in horror. I look down at the diary then back up at Tiffany, she gulps then speaks in a broken voice "Which part did you read?" Looking at me curiously.

"The part where you said about your dad, Leo and me." I put emphasis on the me. She gasps then sits down slowly she tries to explain but I stand up then swiftly brush my lips past hers. I begin to kiss her deeply but I question whether its right i mean, should I date her? I mean I like her but its weird we're stepbrothers and sisters.

Thanks for reading and to the people who voted please comment, vote and read love you all :) xxx