Chapter 2

~Chapter 2: A day with Him~

Love recognizes no barriers.
-Maya Angelou

Thank you all for 100 reads and more! We just can't thank you all enough for your support ^^
- CDMidnight and Anxious
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

" Tsukasa - stop pulling my hair, "

You muttered underneath your breath, trying to focus on the lesson at hand while the amber-eyed boy turned a deaf ear to your silent pleas. He had been at this ever since you stepped onto school grounds and with Nene being on the other side of the classroom - busy with her own thoughts, you were left to fend for yourself.

Tsukasa snickered as he ran his hand through your hair, pulling out and twisting particular strands of hair around his finger. His eyes gleamed with mischief and smirk hiding his desire for transgression.

" Awwww, but what's the fun in that? "

He glanced at the student placed behind you, his smirk expanding at their apparent plight at the sight of your hair floating up in the air without explanation. He adored the turmoil present in their manner as they gawked at your levitating locks before turning to look at you. You had been concentrating on the board, your eyebrows furrowed as you listen intently - how cute.

" Besides ~ It's so nice to play with, even if there are a few knots, ♥ "

" Ugh, shut up! "

" I'm sorry? "

A student from beside you let out leaving you to frantically attempt to ask forgiveness

" Ms. Nazekawa, is something wrong? "

" N . . . nothin sir. "

" First, Ms.Yashiro and now you. The class seems to be disruptive today. "

You tilted your head at this statement, eyeing the other side of the room at Nene who was frantically rummaging through her things in search of her belongings. The situation sounded familiar to you, wasn't there a story just like this? Oh, that's right, your story! You turned to Tsukasa with a smile on your face.

" Hey Tsukasa, this sounds a lot like my story huh? What a coincidence. "

The boy sneered at your statement, his voice laced with malice.

" I know, right ~ "

You turned back to your desk to take a seat but only cried at the sight of your missing possessions. As you worried over your lost things, Tsukasa eyed a purple mass scramble away with your belongings - said mass staring right back at him in slight apprehension.

Break time rolled around the corner but there was still no sign of your things, you slumped into a chair in front of Nene's and rested your head on the chair,

" Any luck? "

" No, I just can't find it anywhere! What about you (Your Name)? "

" Me neither... "

Just then, Aoi came up to the windowsill you two were seated by - watering the blooms before turning to the both of you.