(1) ɪ'ᴍ ꜱɪᴄᴋ....

The bed feels cold even when you are next to me. I turn my body towards my boyfriend who is sleeping peacefully next to me. I kept staring at him to see if their was any difference in him since the day I met him. Still have that cute nose, much longer hair now, his shoulder had gotten a little wider but still muscular. Then what is the problem? Well, you know how couples get active with each other after a couple months or more in their relationship? Well with me and my kookie right here, has been dating for 2 years now, and having even hit the 2nd base. We kiss... cuddle and be into our lives and that's it. I don't know if he is ready for it and I would never rush him if he feels like that, but for a girl like me, I can be, a bit too needy.

I wipe his curly hair over his ears which made him shrugs his nose just like a little bunny.

Jungkook: B-baby... why aren't you sleeping?

His tired voice got me my heart flutter from his sweet voice. I'm use to hearing his soft voice but I could never get enough of if.

Y/N: Sorry babe, I couldn't sleep.

Jungkook slightly lifted himself as he spread his arm out for me to crawl underneath his warm body. He kissed the top of my head as he laid his head on top of mine to slowly fall back to sleep again. I was listening to his heart beat that was beating against my ear that was making me slowly fall asleep.

~𝕯𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖒~

I was reading a book by my bay window that I was attending to finish before Jungkook came towards me. I notice he was in his towel and all wet, like he literally just got out of the shower. His long curly hair looked so flat and wet, I was trying to stop myself from not running my hands through his hair. As my eyes wander down to his tone body abs, I couldn't help but slightly bite my lips.

Jungkook: You know my eyes are up here?

I cocked my head up at Jungkook as I gave him the most innocent eyes I can possible do.

Y/N: I can't look at my boyfriend?

He rolled his eyes as he took my book without breaking eye contact with me. He turn the book over to the cover before giving me a confuse look

Jungkook: You reading a hot steamy book?

I slightly blush as I looked out the window. I could hear his chuckled as I heard the book being place on the coffee table next to me. I felt a soft breath by my neck along with wet dripping on my shoulder.

Jungkook: Y/N....

Damn. That voice he just did, I wouldn't lie, that deep voice he did was calling out for me to just attack and receive. I slowly turn to meet his chocolate brown eyes. The lighting from the window was shinning off him like angel was sent down from heaven to me. His figures was so clearly shown to me now that the light was literally bouncing off of him. His eyes, noes, jawline, lips.... everything that I want to kiss and touch.

Jungkook: Y/N...

Y/n: Yes?

He came closer to my face, before he quickly picked me up off guard. He spin me around before walking over to the kitchen table to set me down. I moved his hair behind his ear before giving him a soft kiss. Well, that kiss went from soft to aggressive. I never seen this side of Jungkook before, I was a little off guard, but strangely... I kind of like this side of him. We finally pulled away from each other still hungry for one another, but still at ease.

Jungkook: Y/N...

Y/n: yes jungkook....

Jungkook: Y/N?

Y/n: yes Jungkook?

~ᴡᴀᴋᴇ ᴜᴘ~

I slowly started waking up from a soft shake. I looked up to see Jungkook hovering over me.

Jungkook: Y/N? It's time to wake up...

I rubbed my eye before looking over to the bright sunlight, which was a big mistake. I slammed my face on the nearest pillow to get that burning sensation from my eyes.

Jungkook: no one told you to look at the sun.

Jungkook was chuckling before hitting me on the butt. I gasp as I looked at him, but with his cockiness he quickly walked downstairs.

Y/N: Jeon Jungkook?!

I rubbed my butt from the sting feeling before blushing a bit. Damn am I that sensitive or is it something else?

I got out of bed before heading to the bathroom to get ready for the day, after that I decided to go downstairs to see where was that coconut head. I started walking to the kitchen to see him not there, but I heard the water running from the other bathroom down the hall.

Y/N: so he is taking a shower...

I looked over to my side to see Jungkook had cooked me breakfast while I was getting ready. I picked up the plate and couldn't help bu smile. He really is the cutest thing on this planet. I walked over to my bay window and started eating my breakfast while looking at the sun softly popping out of the clouds.

Eventually I finished my breakfast before walking back to the kitchen to clean my plate then back to the bay window. I sat on the bay window just watching the rain drip on the window.

Jungkook: Y/N?

I looked over to Jungkook to see him dripping from head to toes.

Jungkook: I was called into work earlier, so I'm headed their now.

I frowned as I laid my head on the glass window. He works most of the day then comes home really late. I get so lonely since I took a vacation to be with him, but I guess he couldn't afford at least one day of for me.

Y/N: today is your day off, I though we were gonna finally have time for each other.

Jungkook slightly nodded before walking over to me. He sat next to me before grabbing my hands.

Jungkook: Y/N, you know how big this project at work is. Even me being gone for a day will be...

He dropped his head before letting out a sigh. He brought my hands to face to give me a small soft kiss on them as he still spoke.

Jungkook: I'll make it up to you, I promise.

Jungkook finally made contact with my eyes before kissing my forehead before walking away to our bedroom to get ready for work.

2 years together.... and I never thought I could feel so far away from him. Sometimes when we in bed, I know you are there next to me, but sometimes the bed feels cold. I want you so close to me so badly but you keep pushing me away on certain things.

Y/N: I'm so sick of this....

I quickly got up from the bay window to head outside, I need a walk. I need to get out of here.