... 𝐹𝑜𝓇 𝐿𝑜𝓋𝑒 (𝐿𝑒𝓂𝑜𝓃) (𝟣𝟪+)

The way his eyes is looking at me, give me a certain feeling inside of me that I haven't felt at all. Was this excitement? Was it my craving? Well I'm about to find out...

He pulled me off the wall as he walked back to the bed to gentle place me down. He didn't break eye contact once like he is the predator and I'm the prey that is going to be eaten alive. He hover above me as he still looks down at me. He crest my inner thighs then his hand travel to my stomach then my chest, then to my cheeks.

Jungkook: You want this right?

His hand left my cheeks as he went back to my inner thighs and started massaging them. His hands were had enough roughness that send chills down my spin. His lips was attached to my neck which eager me to let out a moan.

Jungkook: you want me?

My breath became whipper as he brought his hands higher and higher up my legs and deepen the kiss on my neck. Words couldn't come out of my mouth but only a loud groan.

Jungkook: tell me you want me....

Jungkook unbutton my pants before slidding his hands between me. I arched my back when the whip of air in my lungs was taken away from me. I never felt so much pleasure the moment he started fingering me.

Jungkook: you like that huh?

His voice became so heavy, but yet so sexy at the same time. He went faster and faster that I had to grip onto the sheets to maintain myself.

Y/N: J-jungkook-ahh....

He stopped as he quickly pulled my pants down along with my underwear. He kissed my lips as he began taking off my shirt and his. I trace my hands down his chest to his abs then to his belt, but he stopped me. I looked up at him before he kissed my forehead.

Jungkook: patient Y/N.... I'm getting there, but not yet...

He picked me up onto his lap before kissing me passionally. I pulled him deeper into the kiss before grinding my hip onto him. He grown in between the kiss which was music to my hear. He flipped me onto the bed as he got in between my legs.

Jungkook: needy huh? I like that...

Damn. He cocked his smiled before giving me another hicky on my neck.

Y/N: Jungkook I-I need you.... Please...

He kissed my neck, then chest, then traveled back down to my clit.

Jungkook: look at me....

I looked deep into his dark chocolate eyes as he started eating me out. I dropped my head back as I grabbed a hand full of Jungkook long curly hair. The pleasure.... The love.... The energy was unbearing for me to contain that I had to brought him back to my lips.

He started grinding between me as he held onto the bed.

Jungkook: Y/N I'm gonna -

I press my lips onto him as a signal for him do it. He started to unbuckle his belt before pulling them down... He was about to grab a condom, but I stopped him. He looked at me with confuse eyes...

Y/N: I want all of you....

I don't know if it was the pleasurement or what I said because I started feeling very hot. He smiled before kissing me again. The kiss went on for a few second before I felt himself in me. I wanted to scream but Jungkook kissed me deeply for me not to feel the pain anymore. I wrapped my arms around his neck before he started thrusting into me. Our moan became one in the bedroom, nothing but him and I.

Jungkook: Y-Y/N, damn...

He went in deeper and deeper into me that I didn't think was possible. His breathing became more unsteady just like mine. The rhythm of his movement became unsteady, but thay didn't stop him.

Jungkook: I-I'm gonna s-show you my love.....

He thrust harder and deeper into me before -

Y/N: Ju-Jungkook I'm I-I'm

I came all over him before he cummed inside of me... A loud groan was all I head before he collapse on top of me. Our breathing was soon getting back to normal before he slid off of me to lay beside me. I stared at him as he stared at me. He creased my cheek before wiping my hair away from my face.

Jungkook: you are so beautiful Y/N.

I kissed his hand before letting a smile out. I slightly got up just to lay back down onto his bare chest to hear his heartbeat. He creased my hair before kissing my forehead.

Y/N: I love you Jungkook.

Jungkook: I love you too Y/N...