Nineteen.

"Brooklynn"

After that little situation, we left and went to go pick up Raelynn. Something seemed off about this chick. I think I wasn't go like it. On the way to her house, I looked down at my wrist. I want another tattoo. But, with Ty's name.

I swear London ain't like the new me. She swears she doesn't have a problem with it. I think otherwise, tho.

I was just playing on my phone. When Ty called. But, when I answered it. It was TJ. This kid.

Brooklynn- hello

TJ- hi mommie

Brooklynn- hey TJ. Where's your dad

TJ- I took pwone hehehe

Brooklynn- TJ, don't you think you're going to get trouble

TJ- I tell you

Brooklynn- what is it

Tj- daddy an I come to you

Brooklynn- huh 😖

Tj- I keeps secret

He was whispering all low. I could hear screaming in the background. Probably Ty looking for his phone. TJ was breathing so hard. I guess he didn't want Ty to find him. I still could get what he said out of my head. Him and Ty is coming here.

Ty

I looked up and down this damn house. For my phone. Ain't nobody seen it. TJ probably took it. Who knows what number he done dial? I swear he gotta good damn hiding spot. I couldn't find him. Knowing him, he gonna start laughing cause he can't hold it.

I spoke up too soon. He started giggling. This little kid was in the damn closet. Only him. I opened the door. He was on the phone. He called somebody. Smh.

Ty- iight give me my phone

TJ- nooo talking

Ty- who are you talking to

Tj- nun nun

Ty- you got five seconds, TJ

He gave me the phone walking away. He was pouting as usual. I looked down. He called Brooklynn. This kid. Already know her number. I answered.

Ty- Baby ?

Brooklynn- yes

Ty- he said any anything

Brooklynn- just to say hi

Ty- oh,

I'm just hoping that TJ ain't ruin the surprise for her. He gotta a big mouth for a three year old. I heard voices in background. It sounded like her. I must've made a face. Cause TJ was poking at my legs.

Ty: Who's that

Brooklynn: London and her friend Raelynn

Ty: Bitch

I mumbled it low. Every nerve in my body was intense up. Fucking Raelynn. I swear hearing her fucking voice. I get more mad at the bitch. I'm not about to get into that right now.

Brooklynn- Baby?

Ty: Huh

Brooklynn- nevermind... Tell you later alone .

Ty- iight . Somebody wants to talk again. Bugging me and shit .

Brooklynn- iight .

I gave TJ the phone back. He ran off the moment I gave it to him. They must've been having a good conversation. I was just leaning against the wall. Until the door opened. She look like she been thru some shit today.

I don't know what's been up with my sister. Every since I came to Miami, she's been coped up in her room all the time. Only time she comes out is when TJ wants her or going to school.

I wanted to know what the fuck was going on. If its about a boy, I'm go tf off.

Ty- Yo, Cya

Cya- what

Ty- come here what's wrong with you

Cya- nothin leave me alone right now

Ty- nah you going to tell me

Cya just looked at me. I dragged her into the kitchen so TJ wouldn't hear. I was so serious right now. She gonna tell me. I don't care if we stand in the kitchen all day.

She tried walk out. But, I stopped her. She think I'm playing. But I'm not.

Ty- Cya we can do this the easy way or hard way.

Cya- idc

She folded her arms cross her chest. Rolling her eyes. My grandma walked with bags. She just looked at us weird.

Ty's grandma- what's going on here

Cya- Ty is interrogating me. can I please go ?

TG-yes baby . you can go

Cya left. I didn't like the attitude she had. My grandma looked at me.

Ty- G-ma, what's up with Cya ?

TG- its probably that boy .

Ty- boy ? Name ?

TG- idk starts with a D .

Ty- Mmm

I got up. Going in the living room. TJ was off the phone. And playing on my phone at that. He looked at me.

Tj- dahdah

Ty- yea

Tj- come on

Ty- where

He slid down off the couch grabbing my hand. He grabbed my keys putting them on my hand. Still holding my phone. He tried so bad to unlock the door. Jumping and everything. Just too short. I'd opened the door yelling to my grandma that me and TJ will be back.

He ran to the car so happily. He's goofy little self. He ran to the wrong car. He looked at me. Thinking I'm at the wrong car.

Ty- TJ, you're at the wrong car .

Tj- oh

He quickly walked off to me. I picked him up putting him in his seat buckling him in. I got in the car. I didn't have no clue where we was going.

Tj- mwsic

Ty- ok

I turned up the music. Migos was playing. I turned my head looking at TJ. He was nodded his head to it. I swear he acts just like me. He has my looks. My personality. My smarts. Shit, I just hope he don't grow up to be just like me.

I ended up taking him to Chuck E. Cheese. Let him run around and play games. I was sitting there watching him. Until my phone rung. I saw the name. This bitch. What do she want?

Ty- what Raelynn ? Tf you want ?

Raelynn- that's how you talk to me .

Ty- you just a baby momma. Nothing else.

Raelynn- where is he ?

Ty- playing .

Raelynn- Mmm, next time send a prettier bitch . Ok ?

Just like that, she hung up. My blood was boiling. This bitch just call my gf a bitch. Last time I checked Brooklynn was fucking beautiful. Raelynn was not. I don't know why I even bother with her ass. Raelynn was just dirty ass thot. Fucking with every damn dude I know.

She was sending me texts. Disrespecting Brooklynn. I got up calling TJ name. He was looking sad that we was leaving. But, I told him that we was going leave for New York early. He was excited. This bitch keeps on disrespecting Brooklynn. And I'm coming for that ass.

Five weeks later ........