1 - Class 1-A

Gintoki. 

"Great. Not that everyone knows who you are, sit down next to the black hair kid that looks like a 'v'."

"Sure, bandage-san."

"It's Aizawa."

Lazily walking down the equally spaced aisle between the two columns of desks, he sat down all the way at the back. To the right was a student with 'v' shaped bangs, navy dark blue eyes and almost handsome like. He was also wearing the same uniform as him. 

"Right. First lesson. English."

A new teacher came in. Their long blonde hair that seemed to defy gravity as well as the suit that was way too complicated for the author to describe as she was lazy. 

"Alright! Let's get started!"

Well, he was going to be a problem. 

~50 minutes later.~

Finally, Ginroki's ear were banging with dread, wanting to ignore the hammering sound that came with it. Unfortunately, the banding headache that sooner followed was deadly, it felt like his brain was going to pop out of his sockets any time of the day. However, when Present Mic left, Gintoki he felt relief, knowing that the next teacher won't try to teach him how to make his ear drums pop. 

"Good morning, children! The next lesson is Maths!"

A teacher, dressed in an 18-rated costume walked in, as well as having a lasso-like whip attached to her hip and the red mask to accompany the purple costume. She wore a corset just underneath her breasts, as well as a collar that was connected to said corset with a piece of fabric. The belt was loosely hanging around her hips and seductively followed her every movement. The purple stockings around her legs were connected with the corset with a buckle. Finally, her shoes were back with at least a 6 inch heel. To top it all off, the handcuffs at the end of her suit. Her skin was a fair cream colour, accompanied with a beauty spot just under her left eye, complimenting her baby blue eyes. Lastly, to top off the look, her hair descended down to her knees, going in random directions at the different layers of hair she had. It was also purple. 

Majority of the males, excluding Todoroki and Kit Kat, had a blush on their face the whole time. They were really paying attention, keeping track of her every move of her body and mouth. It was normal. On the other hand, all of the females were neutral, wanting to learn more about Maths than to be interested in such secure activities.

Thought all of this, Gintoki had a neutral face but had a little bit of dirty thoughts and drool. This seemed to disgust the females, but made Mineta proud. Then again, who gives a fuck about the little shit. 

"Now! Work out this problem!"

Without ever realising, Gintoki was sent off to dream land. He just wanted to sleep for the majority of the day. And he's going to get his sleep, no matter the cost. 

~3 hours later~ (break and period 3 and 4 completed)

'Thank fuck...'

That's all what went through his mind as he sat down in front of Hijikata. He wanted to annoy the fuck out of him, but also see the interesting reactions he had. His tray consisted of strawberry milk, strawberry sundae, strawberry sandwich and a little welcome note from the teachers. 

"Oh! Oogushi-kun! It's nice to meet you again!"

"Who are you calling Oogushi-kun? It's Hijikata, you bastard." 

"Huh? I don't see a Hijikata, I just see Oogushi-kun. I don't know what you're talking about." 

"You clearly see me in front of you, sugar-freak." 

In his mind, Gintoki sniggered. That's the reaction he exactly wanted. However, just about he was going to take a bite, he realises how much mayonnaise is packed on top of the poor food. It makes him lose his appetite, as well as upset. He wants to vomit but can't find the energy to do do. 

"Oogushi-kun. Isn't that a bit too much mayo, mayora?"

"Who are you calling mayora? Also, there's no such thing as too much mayo. You're just an idiot. You sugar-freak."

"Eh? I didn't hear you properly. Can you repeat that?"

"You clearly heard me! I'm not gonna day it again, idiot!"

The two similar idiotic males fought; punching, hair grabbing and rolling each other on the floor to get the upper hand. Thankfully, before it could get even more annoying, Shoyo-sensei came, but this time with Katsura and Sakamoto. 

Great. Even more problems for him.