The Explanation

I am going to try my best to implement arifureta into my hero and deku is going to be a anti-hero in this one thank's to his mind set.(For the video up top just imagine it's Midoriya.)

Third pov

Izuku: Hello Kacchan

Katuki then proceeded to calmly sit down on the couch opposite of him

Katsuki: So . . . . . .Do you mind explaining where you went?

Inko: This one year after you were gone, we tried everything we could to look for a clue. But, in the end, we couldn't obtain even one clue. ......Izuku, you, no, all of you, just where in the world did you all go?

Hishashi: Also, Izuku. A year ago on that day, just what in the world happened?

Izuku:......About that. Explaining it is simple, but also difficult. There are a lot of things that need to be explained.

The deep gaze of their son that already couldn't be called as young at all, made Inko and Hishashi gulp. And then they guessed that Izuku had gone through a tremendous experience that they couldn't even imagine.

Inko: I see. Then, let me straighten up the table quickly, we are going to talk a lot after that. Wait a second. I'm going to brew a delicious milk tea now.

Izuku: Yeah. Thank you, Kaa-san(Mother)

Inko: Fufu, somehow you completely feel like an adult.

While drinking the sweet and warm milk tea that Inko prepared, Izuku told the truth of the group's disappearance to the two. Izuku's experience was too dense to have everything said in one sitting. Therefore, he talked only about the summary of every important point, but even so, the summoning to another world, survival in the abyss, the separation with his comrades, the conquer of the great labyrinths, the legendary decisive battle......by the time Izuku finished talking about those, the sky was already starting to grow light.

Izuku, who had finished talking about the general event, emptied his cup that had been refilled several times, and then he sighed. Hishashi, Inko and the Bakugo family were also sighing tiredly. Hishashi was rubbing on his eye with his finger while Inko was dropping her gaze at the empty cup. They were silent from feeling lost as to how to respond.

Izuku: As i thought, is that hard to believe

Izuku asked while smiling wryly

Katsuki: That's, obvious but thinking, that it happened for real

Mitsuki: That's right. But, thinking about the extremely unnatural group disappearance, we cannot really reject that it might be true. There is also no reason for Izuku to lie in this situation. That's why, our worry is, the possibility that someone is making Izuku believe such thing.

Izuku: Haha, indeed, that way of thinking is way more realistic. Me too, if I were in the position of you guy's surely I would also think that at first for all you know a villain might have kidnapped us.

Being kidnapped by unknown people, and then the group was then brainwashed and had the memory of fantastical nonsense inserted into their brain......indeed, rather than believing that he was going to another world and fought against monsters and gods there, that explanation sounded more plausible. Rather than they weren't believing the words of their son,family friend, it was more that they were thinking realistically with worry that if such a thing was really done to their son then they would need to get him treatment quickly.

Izuku's wry smile deepened to the two who were worrying about him, then he opened his mouth because there was something that he had to confirm no matter what.