Chapter 2-What did I Done?

It took them one week to come with a plan, with was pretty simple, well at least for them it was. The biggest problem was that they didn't know where Peter was so they would have to look for him, and to do that they would have to have some power, influence among that people, not a lot but enough, they would only stay there enough time to find Peter and would promptly come back.

With their plan successfully crafted all they need was to put it in practice So here they are all suit up with an extra suit prepared for Peter, that he would need to safely travel between Universes.

"here you go, Tony, to ensure a smoothly travel back" Bruce said giving Tony a small black case before stepping out of the platform.

For this trip only Tony, Steve and Bucky, would come and the rest would stay to ensure order on their world.

"Thanks Bruce, we will back in no time" Tony reassured before Bruce active the machine and the three were sucked up to their destination.

Landing in a New Universe, they took a look at their surroundings, compered to their world here everything looked old. Only from the houses Tony could tell that their technology was far more advanced that this 'amatures' Tony thought before making their way to the tower that was pretty much the place that was more technological advanced.

--------Time Skip--------

"So let me get this straight, you three are from another universe?" Ross said to the avengers that stood in front of him.

"yes, I thought that we were pass this point" tony said rolling his eyes

"ok, what do you want" The man asked curious.

"Simple, we just want one student that goes to a school in New York" The genius said shrugging his shoulders as if what he was proposing was normal.

"What? You're crazy if you think I will let you take an American child" Ross yelled

"Do you know how much power we have? we will take him either you like it or not! I'm just playing nice here if you play along, I give something back, if you try to stop us I'll just leave a trail of destruction, you're choice, really, but in the end I get what I want" Tony smirked leaning on the back seat of the chair.

Ross stood there looking at them before sighing.

"who are you looking for?" the man murmured.

This time it was the winter soldier that spoke.

"Peter Parker should live with his aunt around Queens" He said passing him a photo of their Peter.

"What do I get from this?" Ross asked after looking at the picture, making Tony smirk.

"I know, what someone like you wishes for: power." He announced "I'm willing to give you the most advanced weapons you ever seen. That of course if you do what I want." He declared making the man pick up the picture before leaving the room.

The moment he closed the door the trio burst out laughing.

"man did you saw his face?" bucky said holding his stomach while laughing.

"he looked like he was going to shit himself" Steve continued

"Now I remember why I killed him, such a wimp "Tony snorted.

When they were all done laughing Ross entered the room again, this time with a folder on his hand, before sitting once again at the table.

"we got everything here" he said opening the file "Peter Benjamin Parker, age 16, goes to Midtown High, very smart top of his class and lives with his aunt on a small apartment in Queens" the man said enumerating the information that he got before returning the picture, looking at the avengers in front of him.