'°•~ 27 ~•°'

-Your POV-

My eyes opened wide as broken pieces of cement flew by me. I turned around to see a tall figure, dressed like a police. "Did you actually thought... I was going to let you die...?" I was surprised. The bandages gave his identity away. My heart began to beat faster, it was happy, but my mind thought the opposite. I was mad, you could notice it by my facial expression.

"What are you doing here...?" I asked. I was confused, why betray me and then look for me?

"There is something I have to tell you..." his facial expression changed to a serious one. We stared at each other for a few seconds before he said his next words. "I love you...."

My heart began to sink to my stomach, I could heard my own heart beats. He still remained serious making me think it was real, but I still wanted to think it was a lie. He betrayed me.

"Lying isn't a good look on you, Zack..." I said. Then we started to hear running footsteps coming our way. I turned around to look at the door, but then an arm wrapped around my waist pulling me towards the broken wall.

"We have to get out!" Zack speaks up as he pulled my body against his. My cheeks began to heat up slightly as we stared out. I wanted to believe his words, but there was something in me that didnt wanted to believe.

Zack, I love you.....

As I thought those words, Zack jumped out of the cell. One hand holding me and his other hand holding his scythe. I let myself fall with him, and as we landed we both dashed towards the exit. There were a lot of guards, but Zack took them down while laughing. There was blood and body parts flying everywhere. My heart began to flutter as I stared at Zack with a wide psychopath grin and swinging wis scythe everywhere. That's until I was shot.

I look down to my leg, blood began staining my clothes. I felled down after losing my balance thanks to the pain that shoot through my thigh. Zack immediately took down the police that had shot me, but more appeared. I stood up and began walking towards Zack. "We have to get out!" I shouted, but then he was shot right below his back rib.

My eyes widen, we had to get out and fast. I began dragging Zack away from the armed police. I was shot once again in the arm before we took cover behind a wall. "Run away (y,n)." Zack growled. I ripped a piece of my shirt to tie it above the wound on my arm and another piece to tie it over the wound on my thigh.

"I am not leaving you behind.... You took me out of that cell, is your responsibility to take me out of this damn place." I said as I took Zack's jacket off to press it tightly against his wound. He cursed out a few words but the calmed down. The police threatened us to shoot if we didnt walked out of hiding, but an idea came to mind. There was a manhole cover next to us. If we entered the sewers we could most likely escape.

When Zack made it down I jumped in and the we made our escape. I helped Zack walk away from jail and finally we were far away. It was the middle of the night by now, so we climbed out and as I expected there were police men everywhere. There were no place for us to stay in, unless we threatened someone to keep us. That was the only way we could do it. We entered a house and luckily the only ones living in was a woman in a nurse outfit and a man that looked drunk. He was about to hit the women as I set Zack on the couch. I immediately grabbed the nearest glass object, broke it and threatened them to not move and stay quiet. The woman shut her mouth as she cried silently. Then man wasn't scared, he was drunk after all. So I decided to end his life right there. The girl was standing there speechless and I ordered her to threat Zack wounds.

I followed her around as she searched for her med kit and then began treating Zack. After that she offered to treat my own wounds and I carefully accepted. Keeping a close eye on her so she wouldn't do anything funny. In the end she thanked me for saving her from her abusive stepfather. She seemed to be nice, so I began trusting her.

After our wounds were treated, I sat down on the floor, next to the couch where Zack was laying unconsciously. "You two make a beautiful couple." I began to blush and avoided eye contact as she excused herself. She had to leave for work and promised to keep the secret of us being at her house.

When she left, I decided to cut limb by limb off of the man I killed earlier and add it into a plastic garbage bad. Then I dug a whole on the backyard and placed the heavy bag inside, covering it up with dirt once again.

A/N
Another chapter done!!

❤ I wanna say some quick words about what's going on in our world right now.
I wanna thank those nurses, doctors, and those who are working right now, risking their health for us. I work in a mini grocery store and a lot of people dont see the fact that we actually risk our health (we do take precautions thought, using gloves, defecting areas etc.) So I wanna give a shout out to those who are working and risking their health to help others! ❤

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. I had fun writting it tbh :D

❤Also, please take care of yourselves❤