10

[shipping call]

Lovers(1/5)

Lucius trusts you completely and every ounce of his being is spent on keeping you protected, healthy, and happy. He will tell you everything and anything on his mind, spending countless hours just talking to you.

~ Lorna Beckham - TheFatalWoman

Family/Best Friend(1/7)

Whether you are his close friend, brother, or offspring, Lucius's love for you is endless and huge. He will protect you at all costs, trusts you with everything, and loves you to no end.

~ Richie Tozier - Trashmouthisms

Friends with Benefits(0/4)

You and Lucius have some real fun in bed~ This can either be his way of using you, or he genuinely finds you attractive, but the mystery is what keeps it fun.

Allies(0/unlimited)

You and Lucius get along and enjoy each other's company, but he doesn't really trust you that much.

Frenemy(0/4)

Lucius puts up with your company and has a playful rivalry with you.

Enemy/Victim(0/unlimited)

Lucius hates you with every fiber of his being and will do everything in his power to either tortment you, or kill you and throw you in with the rest of his slaves.

Slave(0/unlimited)

Your relationship with Lucius can vary. He can either abuse the f*ck out of you, love you but still make you work, or some other thing. Your life is valuable enough to Lucius that he is keeping you around, so at least you've got that going for you.