Author's note!

UPDATE TOMORROW !!! So. It's been a few months since I updated, and I'm sorry! It's been rough lately. But I've found a way to give myself more inspiration with this, and you'll just have to trust me!!

Alright. So. This story, I've decided, will be more based on the whole world understanding villains more— though it will still be mainly centered on the league. Other villains, however, will make guest appearances!!

I'll also focus in on relationships that HEROES have with villains, I have quite the few ideas for that. We'll also look at some more hawks stuff, and maybe even some class 1A stuff if you're lucky.

Here's what might worry people. There's a spinoff, vigilantes, that takes place six years before class 1A's first year of highschool. It's about a trio of vigilantes and their friends n conflicts. It's really good ! But these characters will also be implemented into the story. But I know! Most of you don't know who they are, but ill make it is you don't have to read vigilantes to understand. They'll have introductions and such! They're very important for some things I wanna add into the story!

I will also be adding manga spoilers and HEROES RISING spoilers down the road, but nothing too bad, I won't give you the whole synopsis of the movie, and I'll put warnings in the beginning of the chapters if you wish to avoid this! But I'm very excited to continue this now, and I hope you'll bare with me for the ride !!

Expect an update in about 10 hours, maybe sooner.

(( here are some dynamics to expect, to ... spark excitement? These are not all romance, it's obvious which ones are and are not. ))

Pro hero thirteen! Their backstory and their ... villainous siblings? \\
Bakuson and dadjeanist. \\
Aizawa and his ORIGINAL problem child? Who might that be? \\
The shie hassaikai ties to pro heroes? Specifically, ectoplasm? \\
Eri and ... wait, magne? \\
Dabihawks !! \\
Himiko and ochako! \\
Izuku and aoyama ! \\
Endeavor redemption? \\
Tomura and (ooh, mystery villain.) \\
Shoto and dabi ! \\
Kirishima's mystery brother ! \\
The league getting back an old friend. \\
Kurogiri and ... aizawa? \\

And MAAANY more. I plan to make this book long.