Chapter 40

"Uh yeah, why?"-B "Hes been missing for a while.. and well I-I don't know he's so weird. And I think his real name is Mr.Conway."-A "Like that family that got murdered?"-B "Yeah.. Can we do a little investigating. It's really weird and I wanna figure this out"-A

Narrator-

During the investigation the two find out that Svenson falsely identified his family's killer to the sisters of quiet mercy, which sentenced an innocent man to death.

Betty-
We sat in the car "Crazy dude"-A "Yeah.."-B
Archie looked at me then specifically my lips. All of a sudden we both felt the same feeling as if there was two hands pushing us together.

We kissed.

It felt so good to kiss him. Especially after how I felt so weird with peter again.

I wanted more but Archie didn't. But then he did. We both started to makeout. He put a hand on my waist. He pulled me closer to him. Then pulled me on top of him. I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Archie.."-B I said between kisses "Is-" we kept on going so I couldn't say anything. "Is this bad" I finally was able to say.

He pulled away "I'm single and you just got back with peter.. so I don't know"-A "I need this.. I've been feeling weird with peter so I just.. I need this"-B

Archie nodded. He kissed me again but more passionately.

We made out for a little longer. But this time we were closer then before. I let out a light moan.

In the back of my mind I couldn't help but think about Peter. I felt so bad. But felt so good.

I pulled away "Holy shit- wait we were in the middle of an investigation."-B "A little longer.."-A

I bit my lip then kissed him again. "There now we need to go.

He kissed me again like before. then he stopped "Actually your right"-A

We went out and in the end found at the Mr.Svenson was actually the blackhood. He was shot and taken care of by Mr.Keller.

I went home and burned everything I had collected about the blackhood since it wasn't needed anymore.. but the actual black hood wouldn't burn. I poked my finger through the eye holes.

"I hate you" I muttered to the hood.

I went up to my room and stuffed the box I had kept everything in, under my bed.

I took a shower and got into a cuter outfit. I put my hair up and put on a little makeup.

I went over to Peters house. May welcomed me. I went up to Peters room where he was.

I knocked on the door. "I- hold- um"-P

He struggled with doing something. I peaked inside and saw he had his Spiderman mask on.

"Ok come in"-P

I went in "Oh hey"-P "Hi"-B

I sat on his desk chair. He was on his bed. "Your room... its so messy"-B "Yeah I.. haven't had the time I guess"-P

I smiled but then the scene of Archie and I in the car played through my mind. "Hey so.. I just went on a little investigation with Archie.."-B

I knew Peter was always a little jealous of Archie so I was hesitant on telling him.