The main character I guess

First name - Akuma
Last name - Seishin
Hair colour - Brunette Brown, he has a few streaks of blonde here and there.
Hair style - Usually up as a men bun or ponytail depends on he's energy, the day and his mood. Sometimes it's down were it's not up at all but he usually has it up. (Author - If you don't know what I mean, search up Google, When it's in a ponytail it looks like Aizawa's ponytail and for ponytail one of Asahi's men buns from Haikyuu!!).
Age - 11 years old (He ages up).
Born or D.O.B (date of birth) - 19/11
(There's probably no years in this book of when it started and etc).
Zodiac sign - Scorpio (They don't act like their sign cause it's probably wrong or they might and everyone is different and etc).
His life style - Unknown, till you find out in the story (maybe?).
Gender - Male (hope everyone figured his gender out already cause I did wrote his, he, he's).
Nicknames - Akummy, Shinny, Seish, Aku and many more.
Mother's name - Airashi Seishin
Father's name - Omoiyari Seishin
Height - 4.7m (I don't even know but he does grow if you want him to).
Eye colour - Heterochromia (like Todoroki (。◕‿◕。) ). Which means different eye colours, which means one eye is different from the other. Akuma Seishin's eye on the left is green, all types of greens mixed together with a few reds and oranges in it, to make it look like you want to put out the fire that's ruining the jungles and etc. His other eye was mixtures of blue like the sky and the oceans making it look relaxing and warm inside like on a nice day at the beach with the sunsetting from the East and making its way to the West while it's peaceful and quite, indeed he did have a few specks of yellow in his eye and maybe a light orange near the yellows that blend in. Even his other eye of all the colours blend in.
Skin colour - Tanny colour.
Sexuality - Gay (Because gays are cool and the rest of lgbtq+ is cool).
Rest of Akuma Seishin is unknown, till you read the rest of the chapters to the end. (If I even finish the book and making it depressing it as hell even though it already is and maybe).

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Hello followers, yes it's going to be trashy and I know you probably won't read this but yea. This is actually my first time to write a book and that. Hope you enjoyed the main character I suppose and there will be more information about those other characters and I also might rewrite it if I think of more stuff during the story to add.

Have fun reading my terrible story~

Love you y'all no homos~

From Author.