Chapter 1

This is probably gonna turn out shit but oh well

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

3rd pov
BANG! Two, white, slim like hands, slammed on top of a black, wide table with office chairs surrounding the table. The whole room that was full of mutters of chatter that went into someone's ear into another, of breath that was warming the whole entire plain, white, dull room but soon the loud noise struck from two hands, almost everyone flinched to the sound or startled. They thought that it was the boss but no it was a red, dark orange orangutan haired male. When the dude slammed the table that startled or flinched almost everybody including the boss, what a surprise, he was about to probably be a smartass. "BOSS, SIR!" Is what he'd said to get more attention. Body guards by the bosses sit and the door held up their Rifle shotguns or AK-47, pointing at the dark orangy, red, sunset hair. The guy quickly talked saying "WE NEED TO FIND HIM! YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT HE WILL DO! WE DON'T PROBABLY DONT HAVE MUCH TIME LEFT EITHER!!" Red, orangy hair guy  was being a smartass or trying to be since he is a scientist of some stuff and he was adding every single detail he thought about and describing those details like a smartass person would probably do.

The boss felt rage. He wanted to yell and guess what he did. The guy didn't respect him and broke a rule.

Bosses pov.

"LISTEN HERE YOU LITTLE SHIT!" I yelled at him, pointing a finger and making the chair move a bit as I stand I'm quickly. People in the dull room felt anxiety and was terrified of what was happening, which made them have those feelings crawling up or down their back/spine like a spider feeling. "SO YOU THINK YOUR SMART AND SHIT
..." I continued. The male boy whose a smartass felt regret for doing that but it came out of nowhere. "YOU THINK THAT EVERYTHING WILL GO TO PLAN WITH YOUR DESCRIBING AND SHIT BUT NO IT DID NOT!" I kept going about how shitty his project was for a male boy.

My face felt like it was about to explode, like trying to take a shit but it won't come out. (I'm sorry I had to describe it and thought it would be funny but probably not). I've also slammed the table at least 2 times and louder the sound, I also was about to fire him right there on the spot but I didn't. Why? Because he is the only smartest scientist of all time and that's why his such a pain in the ass and a complete asshole of a smartass. I swore here and there as well about his project that was a detector device, it was small as a tooth like half of the adult tooth when the adult tooth comes out. Pretty tiny even the skinniest of all hands can't even touch it but this kid can. It was even on top of his back were u have to itch it there but you can't reach it. The kid was pretty flexible then. "YOU SAID THAT THE KID WONT REACH IT AND IT WAS ALMOST ALL THE WAY INTO HIS SKIN, DIGGING IN HIS SOFT TISSUE SKIN! BUT NO THAT FAILED AND NOW WE DONT KNOW WHERE THE FUCK HE IS!!" I yelled more to him. Making him feel more embarrassed then ever. It felt great of being the boss and bossing everyone around.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Yeaaaaaaaa it's shit...