Confusing Feelings

This is going to be a story about Sasha and Shay because, who doesn't love sashay?

Chapter 1: Confusing Feelings

Sasha’s POV:

“Cut!” 

“What’s with you guys, I feel like you’re not fully giving into this, and you know this is an important scene.” Marlene says, mostly starring directly at me.

But I can’t help it, lately I’ve been feeling.. I don’t exactly know what to call it, but it’s something different. 

“Sorry, lets try it again.” Shay says, smiling lightly at me. Just a simple gesture as a smile  from Shay is driving me insane, but in a good way.

“Action!” Marlene yells and I immediately slip back into Alison’s character.

“Ali, are you awake?” I hear Shay whisper and it sends chills up my spine. I do as I’m supposed to do, hesitate before turning over. I slowly turned over and looked right into her deep brown eyes. Shay really is alike her character in many ways. For example, they both have a big heart that just radiates love to anyone around them.

Shay and I make a split second of eye contact before I feel her lips gently brushing onto mine. Twinge of remorse fills my core when I realize that i’ve been trying to make this moment last for to long, it's not fair for me to feel this way, i have Hudson. Shay pulls away and then cups my face, kissing me more aggressively this time. 

It’s a odd feeling, I usually never feel like this but now.. I feel like we aren’t shooting anything. I feel like Marlene, Oliver, Maya and the rest of the crew isn’t here, it doesn’t even feel like Alison and Emily is here.

Just me and Shay.

I do as I’m told and position myself so I’m on top of her, letting the warmth of her lips soak me.

“Cut! Great job guys.” Marlene says walking away in the other direction.

Shay and I stare at each other emotionlessly for a brief moment before giggling lightly.

“You’re still a good kisser.” Shay teases me and nudged my shoulder. I’m pretty sure that I’m blushing the most possibly embarrassing shade of red right now.

“You’re not to bad yourself.” I tease back and she lets out a small laugh, making me swoon.

“I’ll see you at tomorrow?” Shay says, walking off to Mindi.

“Yeah!” I reply almost a tad to anxiously. What is wrong with you today?

I walk out of the Warner Brothers studio and drive home. When I pull into the drive way I notice Hudson’s car parked outside. I instantly feel awful for having these kind of thoughts that aren’t circled around him. 

I nervously walk into our house and Hudson immediately greats me with a cheeky smile. 

“How was filming that emison scene?” Hudson laughed and my blood went cold. His question completely caught me off guard.

“Uh, it was, eh, fine.” I croak out and Hudson eyes me suspiciously. 

“Well, I’m glad you’re home now.” Hudson leans down and kisses me tenderly.

I try to find it, the fire that burned so brightly in my heart every time we kissed, but now, I just couldn’t. I felt like kissing your brother, this isn’t fair to him, Hudson is a sweet guy.

“Hudson,” This is going to hurt him like hell but I have to be fair to him, “I think we need to take a break.”

Hudson drops my purse in chock and stares at me with broken eyes. I hate knowing that I’ve caused him to feel like this, I’ve broken his heart. I guess that's what i have in common with Alison.