Just a kiss?

Chapter 3: Just a kiss?

Sasha’s POV:

I woke up to the bright sun beaming down on my face and I slowly open my eyes, re-adjusting myself to the brightness. When my eyes finally adjust I notice that I’m not in my room but that I’m actually in.. Shay’s?

What am I doing in Shay Mitchell’s bed?

I quickly get out of bed but as soon as the balls of my feet touch the ground my head explodes with pressure. I place my hands on my head as I let out a groan from the pain of my pounding headache.

I barely remember anything from last night, the last thing I do remember is ordering way to much to drink and then the rest is just a big blur. Who knew that a hangover could be this painful, I’m never taking another sip again.

I look over at the clock and notice that my call time is in thirty minutes. I shake Shay’s shoulder softly but Shay only groans and rolls over towards the other side of the bed. She buried her head deeper into the pillow, letting her beautiful soft locks dance over the sheet. 

“Shay.” I coo, brushing away a few strands of her hair from her angelic face. Angelic face? 

When Shay recognized my voice she sits up and rubs the tiredness out of her eyes. 

“Hey, what time is it?” She murmurs, letting out an adorable yawn.

“It’s 6:30.” I say teasingly and Shay immediately bolts up, rushing to her bathroom. I laugh at her reaction but I silence down when I hear someone knocking on her bedroom door.

I open it up and I’m completely surprised to see Ashley standing there. Her hair was a mess just like mine and her eyes were half way shut. 

“Ashley? What are you doing here?” I ask, pressing my palm against my head in an attempt to sooth the ache. 

“I could ask you the same.” Ashley says, equally confused.

Before I could speak Shay comes out of my bathroom and laughs at our confused expressions.

“I drove you guys home yesterday after the bar, you were pretty drunk.” Shay smirks at us and Ashley lets out a loud groan. 

“We don’t have time to get ready so just wear these to cover up your eyes.” Shay says, handing us both a pair of sunglasses. 

“Really?” Ashley asks skeptically. 

“Yes really. Lets go, we’re going to be late.”

---

Shay’s POV:

When we pull up to the Warner Brothers Studio, Ashley in the back and me and Sasha in the front. Ashley leaned over, placing her hands on both of our shoulders.

“So, you slept in Shay’s bed last night, how was it?” Ashley asks teasingly and I notice Sasha blushing furiously. Sasha lets out a nervous giggle and I laugh with her, smacking Ashley’s hand away from my arm.

“You guys were both drunk and you had already occupied the coach so Sasha slept in my bed.” I say nonchalantly, getting out of my car.

Sasha and I walk together towards set 2 while Ashley goes to set 1. My hands fling limply to the sides. Our hands accidentally touch sides sometimes and each time my hand burst into delicious flames. 

I’m not going to be completely oblivious, I know why I’m having these feelings. It’s because of Sasha. It’s not like I blame her or anything, and I don’t think that it’s wrong for me to have these feelings towards another female but it honestly just scares me.