𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚋𝚊𝚎𝚔↬ 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚘𝚞𝚝

He's so beautiful.

„I love this wine!" he said very happy and smiled. „I know, that's why I brought it here." I grinned a bit and I saw that he blushed a bit.

„Psssst!"

Confused I looked around. Was this just in my hea-

„PSSST!"

Wtf.

„CHAN!!" someone whispered aggressive.

After 10 seconds I saw where this voice came from. Sehun sat on the tree over us. I'm not shocked.

„Wait a Minute! I come back in 2 minutes." I said to Baekhyun and tried to sound so much romantic as I can. „Ok."

I walked a bit away of him, while Sehun followed me.

„Do you really wanna ruin my date?" I asked pissed.

„Sorry BROO but Lulu was curious about you both." he said and wobbled with his eyebrows. „What do you mean?"

„DO YOU ASK HIM TODAY?"

„Be quiet asshole, maybe he can hear us." I said fast and put my hand on his mouth. „It was my plan, but because of you I don't know anymore how I wanted to do it."

„Just fuck."

„Only because you and Luhan made that, don't mean we also should do that." I said.

„Cause you both are to romantic I KNOW." he laughed. „I'm gotta go now, I wish you luck Yoda."

And there I was sitting with him again. He enjoyed the Picknick on the lake really much, that was exactly what I wanted.

„Baek." I began.

„Hm?"

I took a deep breath.

„I wanted to talk with you."

His eyes got big.

„I'm sorry."

I looked a bit confused to him.

„I know it was your yoghurt but I was so hungry yesterday, I will buy you a new one." he said and seemed to be sad now.

„Y-You was the one?"

„I'm sorry!"

„How dare you to eat my yoghurt? It was a limited edition!" Now I can wait a year till it's in the shops again.

„I'm sorry!"

It was quiet for awhile, but then I remembered again what I wanted to ask.

„But it wasn't the thing I wanted to talk about."

„I'm sorry that I stole your Hoodie!"

„What- No, it's not what i meant!"

„Oh.. I'm sorry that I was using your toothbrush for a week."

„BAEKHYUN WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU?" I took a big sip of the glass. What the hell is happening here.

„I'm sorry!"

„I just wanted to tell you that I like you and now I find out things I never asked for." I said without worries. Till I noticed what I said.

„Y-You like me?"

My look moved to him, he looked really shocked.

„I- So I- YEAH. I like you. Really much."

His cheeks blushed and he smiled.

„I like you too, Channi."