🔪|•Anna (Huntress) x Reader•|🔪

Credit for the art goes to the artist.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
PoV no one:
(Y/N) got kicked out. Her mother always blamed her for the sudden death of her Dad. It was around midnight. The poor thing walked through the woods. It was freezing cold. The clothing she was wearing wasn't made for such a moment. After 30 minutes of walking the girl collapsed on the floor.

She was weak and very cold. Hasn't eaten in what felt like weeks for her.
Huntress saw the girl. Picked her up and brought her to the house she was living in.

PoV Anna:
I sat the girl near the fire with some blankets to keep her warm. I went hunting again. She seems very thin and cold. I failed more than I wanted to. So I'm trying again.

This girl...she gives me a warm feeling that I haven't felt in so long. Since my Mother died I haven't felt it. I just realized how much I missed this feeling. I came back with a deer. I skinned it and cut it into steak like strips of meat.

The Girl was still sleeping. I cooked the meat while humming the Lullaby I loved so much.

PoV (Y/N):
I woke up. Covered in blankets and near a warm fire. I was in hous. It looked like one from a Hunter. I walked through it until I hear a soft humming. The humming got louder obviously because I followed it.

The was a kitchen like room with a woman standing. She didn't noticed me. I cleared my throat. "Uhm...did you brought me here?" I asked shivering. She only nodded and pointed at the fire.

I assumed she wanted me to go there again. I did...I wasn't scared. More like the polar opposite...I felt safe. The woman had some wood toys and masks. She looked like she was a Hunter.

The Woman came backt to me to the fire with some food. I gladly took it and it smelt incredibly good. "Thank you...uhm I don't know your name" I said. "Anna...call me Anna" she said in a soft but raspy voice. It sounded like she hasn't spoken in years.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Part 2?
Word count: 373