🔪|•Frank Morrison (The Legion) x Reader•|🔪

I'm trying to upload everyday.
Credit goes to the artist.
For: NekoSenpaiiiReal
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
PoV no one:
You did Parkour since you were 12. Oh god you loved it. Jumping from roof to roof or over a lowered wall. It made you happy. Susie asked if you wanted to visit her and her friends after school.

You gladly accepted that offer smiling. The old ski resort was perfect for doing Parkour. After school you went to your house and changed into something you could do everything in.

 After school you went to your house and changed into something you could do everything in

PoV (Y/N):
I went to the ski resort. Climbing up the fence was nothing. I saw Susie standing there and waving. "Hey Susie!" I screamed cheerful.

"Hey Gurl!" She screamed back and hugged you. You laid your arms around her waist. She took your hand and dragged you inside the the resort.

"Hey..." you heard Joey's voice. I gave him a high-five. Frank was making out with his girlfriend Julie.I were holding my arm. My abusive Dad beat me up again.

Joey got up. "Is someone hurting you (Y/N)?" He asked me in a worried ton. His hand on my shoulder didn't hurt me but I got scared. " How long has it been since you've slept?" Susie asked me in a serious ton that wasn't like her.

"I haven't slept in day's..." I said tired and yawning. Joey just picked me up. "You're going to be fine. Stay with us" the ton in his voice was calming almost mesmerizing.

As I laid in the bed. I drifted into the dream world where everything was fine. Without an abusive father. I screamed and cried in my sleep.

PoV Frank:
I heard screaming as I went upstairs and saw (Y/N) crying and screaming in one of the spare beds. She sat up and scared me. I sat beside her and looked into her gorgeous (e/c) eyes.

"I heard you scream. Was it a Nightmare?" She nodded and cried even more. Her breathing went crazy. "Hey, just look at me. Breathe" I said and pulled her into a hug.

"Want to know something?" I asked her. She didn't answered. "Me and Julie broke up like 1 hour ago." I said. Yes admit it. I fell in love with (Y/N). Julie was just a little toy.

"(Y/N) I love you. Only you"
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Word count: 393
Part 2?