Chapter Forty-two

•Chapter Forty-two•

My body froze once I realized what I just said. I felt Randy stiffen behind me. I am in deep shit. In a blink of an eyes, Randy forced me to turn around, and face him. "Who is Harry?" He questions, his voice in a monotone. I just looked ahead.

My throat suddenly went dry, unable to speak. "Who is he Lucinda?" He demands, his voice filled with pure confusion, sadness and could it be, anger?

"I-I...I don't know," I mumbled weakly. I let out a cry of pain once his hands gripped my arms tightly. "R-Randy..." I whimpered, "You're hurting me."

"Hurting you? You're the one who's hurting me Lucinda! You're cheating on me, I can tell." He scoffs, "Don't even try and lie to me. So tell me, who is this Harry?" He yells, his face inches from mine. I flinched, I never saw this side from Randy. He was always playful and funny around me, but I guess he won't be anymore.

Should I tell him the truth? Would he even believe me? His grip on my arm became tighter, and I know there will be bruises later.

"He i-is..."

"Spit it out!" He demands, and I closed my eyes at the sound of it. "H-he is a demon." I stammered, scared if he'll yell at me again.  After a few seconds, I open my eyes.

What surprised me and made shivers run up and down my spine is that he let out a sacrastic laugh. "W-what's so funny?" I manage to question weakly. This made him even laugh harder in a sick way.

He suddenly stopped, "Did you expect me to believe that bullsh*t?" He spats. "What? Are you trying to fool me?"

I shook my head frantically, "No! I'm not trying to fool you. What I am saying is the truth!" He removes his hands from me, which made me let out a small sigh of relief.

"Bullsh*t!" He screams, making me jump. I heard something shatter from a distance, making me whimper. This was scary indeed, I never saw anything like this, apart from Harry that is.

Randy walked up to me, I expected him to yell again. Then, I felt a huge hand wrap itself around my throat, catching me off guard. "R-Randy, let...go." I started to choke, tears forming in my eyes. "Oh Lucinda, when will you learn to stop lying?" He questioned painfuly.

I swear, once I get loose I'll strangle the hell out of him. "S-stop Randy." I choked out, trying to pry his hand off of my neck. His grip was like iorn, making it almost impossible. "P-put me down."

"Gladly." He drops me to the cold floor. I gasp for air, while folding my sore neck. All the while, I feel Randy's hard stare on me, "Next time, don't lie to me babe, if you know what's good for you."

"I..wasn't lying," I muttered, "I was telling the truth."

"Oh come on! A demon? Walking around and trying to seduce you? Asking you to cheat on me?" He exclaims, "Demons aren't real Lucinda, why won't you just tell me that you have another man? Why try and deny it? Cause I would gladly go back home and forget this ever happen between us."

Where is Harry when you need him? I expect him to appear and tell this bastard that he's real and stuff.

Just as I was about to reply, there was a knock on the door. Hastily, Randy made me stand up. He sighs deeply before he went to get the door.

Hearing my parent's voices once the door was open, I wanted to tell them what happen while they were gone.

"What happened here?" Dad inquires, "Why is the fish figurine broken? Who broke it?" So it was a figurine that made the shattering noise; probably Randy threw it out of anger. I am not surprise.

"Dad, it was-" I was cut off by Randy wrapping an arm around my waist, bringing me closer to him. I badly want to kick him where the sun doesn't shine, but he tightly held my wrist.

It probably look romantic to my parents, but to me; it's like I am escorted to my death. "Don't worry Mr. Mackenzie, it was an accident. Lucinda bumped into it that's why it fell. Right babe?" He asks, nudging my side. I sighed.

I was tempted to roll my eyes, but that would make it worst for me. "Y-yeah. Sure." I answered softly. If only they can tell that I am screaming inside.

But sadly, they can't. My mom is totally oblivious to anything that goes on her surroundings, and dad still thinks Randy didn't do anything to me. If he only knew what he did awhile ago. How he yelled and almost killed me. He isn't the Randy I fell inlove before; I told him the truth but no one would believe me. No one ever did.

Since I moved here to Silent Mound; my mom thinks I am crazy, my dad thinks I am getting paranoid, and now my boryfriend thinks I am a cheating slut! When would they ever see the truth?

"Oh, okay. But be careful next time Lucy, okay?" Dad asks, and I nod. "Randy, we have to talk" I whispered to him. He sighs, "You have some explaining to do," He spoke before he walked away.

With my blurred vision, I slowly walked to who knows where. My knees bumped into something, which is probably the couch. I sat down and took a deep breath.

My thoughts went back to the wooden box that dad wanted to throw away. What could possibly be inside it? And who is this J.S. whose initials is carved on the box?

"Randy, can you help me?" I heard dad requested, it came from the kitchen. Randy went to the kitchen right away.

I mentally rolled my eyes at his answer. Still listening to their conversation in the kitchen, dad spoke. "Randy, did you clean the attic already?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Please, call me dad. After all, you're dating my daughter, and I can tell..." He whispered the last part, but I can tell what it was. There was only one word for it: marraige. I can't help but groan in frustration.

Why? Why would they want me to get married this early? I am going to college next year, and make my dreams come true.

I hoped to be a businesswoman someday or an accountant, but clearly marraige is what they think is best for me. And I hate that.

Randy just laughed at dad's remark. Maybe he doesn't want to marry me in the near future anmore because I cheated on him with some guy, who happens to be the demon, Harry Styles.

I can't help but laugh at the thought of it.

Mom soon yelled that dinner was ready, I stood up and made my way to where mom was yelling. Finally, she did something useful with that mouth of hers. No offense.

We silently ate, mom helping me eat the chicken curry that she cooked. It was delicious to be honest. Dinner went by silently, which made me nervous each passing minute, because I have to talk to Randy after.

Hey guys! :) So I updated today, hope you're all happy. :D It's almost Christmas! XD My gift to you all is that I'll update all my stories by Dec. 24 and 25. :) Merry Christmas!

And...thank you for the 800k views!!! Maybe I should make a nickname for you guys. But, what should it be? Hexanators? Lol. My cousin suggested that. XD

Some of you ask what Lucinda's blurred vision is like. Well, the pic is at the side. :) That's the kind of vision Lucinda has to deal with everyday until she gets better.

Please check out my new fanfic, "The Fugitive" guys. It's my very first Niall Horan fanfic. ;) I just posted it today. Why not give it a try guys? :)