Chapter 3

Finally, the girls are all set for the trip? What do u think will happen on the trip?

So here it is...

                                                                                             Parker

                                                                                             Parker

                                                                                        Melanie

                                                                                            Nikki

                                                                                            Nikki

Arriving at the Kempegowda International airport in a silver Volvo S 90, Riana and Nikki were bombarded by the reporters asking them questions, about their association with Melanie and Madison Parker. Riana was wearing a black hoodie with a tiger print, white Bose headphones around her neck, black jogger pants and white Nike Airs while Nikki got down in black shades wearing a light denim jacket over a printed white T-shirt with black track pants and white Chanel shoes. Their suitcases and carry-on bags were brought in behind them. They managed to evade the prying reporters with the help of airport security. As they walked in through the sliding doors, another car, a BMW 8 series, drove in. Nikki turned back to see Melanie getting out in a black turtleneck with the sleeves up to mid-arm, white pants and black shoes. Her hair was down and she wore black shades. Parker got out from the other side of the car. Parker was wearing a white crop top, with a high waist olive green pants and black wedges.

"What, are you sure we aren't booked for the 12 o'clock flight to Seoul?", Riana was asking the woman issuing the boarding passes when a flight attendant in the usual attire approached them. She was dark-skinned and of medium height."Welcome. I believe you are Miss Parker's guests. Please come this way."She gestured them to follow and since all the luggage had been checked they only had their carry-on luggage's with them. Her movements showed perfection.

A small boy approached them when they started to move. He had a small notepad and pen in his hand. Nikki bent down so that he could see her clearly. "Can I get your autograph?", he asked, cuteness overloading. Nikki got the notepad from him and was signing it when he asked her, "When does your next book release?".It was a question Nikki had been asking herself. "Hopefully after this trip. Remember, never give up the things you love, okay?", she replied. He nodded but she could see that he was overwhelmed by her presence. Riana was smiling at her when she joined her. "Someone's famous", she sing-songed as they started walking. Moments like this made Nikki look back towards the path she'd travelled to get to where she was now. They were being directed to a boarding gate and there was no one there except them, literally no one. Outside the ceiling-to-floor length glass stood a blackBombardier Global Express private jet. Beautifully sculpted with its sleek design and sharp edges.

Riana and Nikki were checking out all the 'services' the jet had to offer when Melanie and Parker arrived. Riana first bombarded her," Why didn't you tell us this?". Parker shrugged," SURPRISE!".

They were all seated in the main lounge when the monotonous voice of the pilot was heard through the overhead speaker," Ladies and Gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. Thank you for flying with us. Our cabin crew will be doing a safety demonstration shortly. In the meantime please fasten your seatbelts." At this moment two air hostesses walked in the lounge and started explaining the safety procedures. After takeoff, they were talking about things before going to their respective cabins. Riana and Melanie had their seats converted into beds. Riana and Melanie were asleep.

Nikki was sitting on the sofa when Parker sat beside her. She was going through the notes and cross-checking details with the first unfinished first draft. "What's up?", Nikki asked Parker who replied, "Couldn't sleep. I don't know whether it's the excitement of seeing BTS or the runway or just the thought of us travelling together". "How's your book coming along?", Parker inquired, making Nikki happy to know that Parker was interested in her works. "I think I have a plot, but I'm not sure of where it's going. But its something to work on.", Nikki replied. 

"So we're meeting BTS, huh?", Nikki asked closing her iPad mini 3 and the notebook placed on the table in front.

"Yeah, can't believe it. It seems like so long ago when we used to watch their videos and discuss it every day at class", Parker replied dreamily.

The air hostess approached them with a tray," Would you like something to drink?". "Just water please", Nikki replied while Parker declined. Nikki soon fell asleep due to exhaustion from all the travelling and packing and after some time Parker followed suit.

After about six or seven hours, they were woken by the captain's announcement once again," Ladies and Gentlemen, we'll be landing in Seoul shortly. The time in Seoul right now is 11:45. The temperature on the ground is 27°C. Thank you for flying with us. Please fasten your seatbelts as we prepare for landing"."Look at the Bugaksan Mountain", Riana exclaimed from her seat diagonal to Parker who exclaimed, "I think that's Busan". Melanie was watching through the window without any expression. Nikki was taking pictures of the view.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: What do u think of the story? Any suggestions/ corrections? Feel free to share!

BTW, check out my blog at www.nidh24.wordpress.com