*Chapter 15* A Lead

Calum went downstairs and saw big groups of fans pressed up against the hotel glass walls, he shakes his head and moves away towards the side desk, where a policeman has offered to accompany him to the taxi building. 

"Hello Mr Hood, I say we skip the talk and just go straight to the main taxi service station?" Calum nods his head firmly and walks with the man down to the back exit and into a fancy black car which almost smells expensive. 

"So we have located that the main taxi service in the area is City Taxi and their main building is on the otherside of town, so it should take about 20 minutes to get there, so feel free to keep on the social media and asking if people have seen Luke at all." The policeman gives Calum a reassuring smile before opening his big book filled with different papers and forms, and some photos of Luke which we have placed on the news and in multiple magazines and newspaper stands.

Calum rubs his hand over his tired face, he knows he has to stay strong for the others, they will not loose their minds over this, we can't say maybe, maybe we'll find Luke? 

No.

No, we will find Luke.

I'll make sure of it, if its the last thing I do.

*lukes pov*

The small bathroom looks like a murder scene, my arms bleeding excessively and bloods dripping onto the floor and making a small puddle form around my body. I see my phone lying beside me, my arm feels so heavy and it's not the normal heavy, the normal one I beg for, no, no this is different. It's almost like i'm loosing...too much blood.

"G-Gotta call the b-boys" I move my other arm to reach for my phone, but it's usless, both arms feel too heavy and too weighed down. My eyes feel like they're looking into the direct sun, I don't like it, the feeling is pushing in on me and making even breathing a difficult and painful task.

'Come on Luke, Come on!' My mind tells me, 'just think about the boys..' 

I roll my body towards my phone a bit more and let my arm flop down so it's next to the iphone, I slowly put my password in and go to settings, I turn on my service so I can get texts and calls, now I just need someone to call me.

Please call me boys, anyone, please.

*Ashtons pov*

I wake up very groggy, my head feels a bit better but quite fuzzy and I can feel dried spit on my chin. I roll over and groan a bit at the pain in my back, where are the boys? I think to myself.

Luke.

"What the fuck?" I sit up quickly and stand up out of bed, I grab a shirt and chuck it on before slipping on some shoes and running to the kitchen.

"Where's my phone? phone, phone, phone." I mumble to myself as I search high and low for the phone, I need to try calling Luke again. I finally find it sitting on the counter top, I click the button and see the time flash up along with a picture of me and all the boys smiling in front of Calums house in Sydney, oh how I miss feeling all of them around me and it hasn't even been 48 hours! I notice that it's 2pm and I realise i've been asleep for longer than I had planned. 

"Luke" I mutter walking over to the living room to sit down on a plush black fancy chair, as I scroll through my contacts and finally find Luke under 'Penguin boy' I smile at the name to which the blond boy giggled quietly at under his breath on one hot day back in Aussie. Thinking of Australia made me think of Lukes mum, and how she was sobbing horribley on the phone when Greg told her, she was planning to come out but the next flight is in a few weeks, so she just told us to keep her posted on everything and anything. 

I click call on Lukes number for the 500th time in 24 hours, knowing that I won't even hear a dial tone is what tends to kill me, Luke could be anywhere, dying in a bin, getting mugged and left in the cold or even jumping off a bridge..., I shake my head at the thought and get ready to hang up and try again, when I hear the heavenly sound of beep beep beep, meaning its dialing his actual number.

"Holy shit luke?!" I yell into the phone, before I realise it's still dialing and only just ringing now, I stand up and run a hand through my messy curls, the busy street below the hotel is loud from the windows opened up to the beautiful balcony but i'm deafening the sound out and only listening intenetly to the phone, the call which could bring Luke back. 

"Pick up, pick up, pick up.."

Click

There's silence on the line for a few seconds before I quietly mumble out from my scratchy throat 

"Luke?" 

"Ash? Help plea-"

And i'm met with the killing silence, which lets me know Lukes been cut off or has hung up.

*Calums pov*

"Okay so we can get the information you are both wanting but i'm afraid it will take at least 2-3 days minimum, we can get started now and just hope for the best?" The nice man from City Taxis explains to us, I nod my head tiredly at him, it's 10pm and I just want to go back to the hotel with Luke, but it sounds like it's going to take longer than expected. 

"Well thank you very much and yes starting now sounds like the best idea, I'll stay and help but Mr Hood I advice you go back to the hotel and just be with the others, I can tell they need it right now." Rodger I learned his name says to me before telling me a car was out front for me and turning back to talk to the head of City Taxis. 

I get into the car and put on my seatbelt, I pull out my phone and check facebook, twitter and tumblr for any signs of Luke, I don't need anymore people telling me that it will be alright, I just want Luke back and it's driving me nuts not having him here and feeling like I didn't do anything to stop him. People are saying so many different ideas as to why he left, lots of fans who don't know the full story are saying maybe he left because he felt like he wasn't appreciated enough in the band? or that the famous life just wasn't for him?

But I know what it was, he saw me and Ashton with those boys, the fans that had sat down and asked for photos and gotten just a bit too close for out liking, but we had smiled and been nice, they were fans afterall. But I hate thinking that Luke saw something about it and thought we were cheating or something like that, because I could and never would do that to those boys, or anyone. 

I close down my phone after sending a few texts to Luke and saying how 'I love him'  'hope he's safe wherever he is' and that 'we need him home to function properly' I lean my head against the window and watch as rain washes down the glass, my eyes are drooping and I just want home, home with my boys.

Where are you Luke? Come home.